The internet marketplace is booming, and if you are not riding on this wave, you are missing out big time. Almost every big brand now has a huge online presence to get a customer-rich market. The idea of a globalized market is now real thanks to internet technology. Whatever type of business you are running, it is now possible to contend with competitors in your niche across the globe if you are able to gradually build your brand’s visibility.
READ MORE :
- Mossack, Fonseca, and Co: How did the Hackers Leak information?
- The Automobile: Profit and Status, Waste and Pollution
- Compensation Caused by Automobile Accidents
- Five Methods to Monetize Your Mobile App
- Essential WordPress Tips for Beginners
It all starts with a highly functional, powerful website, and this is where the WordPress content management system (CMS) comes in handy. A WordPress (WP) website is invaluable for any online business. If you want to leverage the growing number of(ITU). To appreciate the impact your website can have on your bottom line, consider that . If you have always considered your WordPress website or blog as a fad, this is the time to change your approach. This is indeed the most powerful weapon you have in the viciously competitive online market.
Leveraging the Power of Your WordPress Website
Now that you have an idea of how the internet can revolutionize your business, it is imperative to understand why you should go for the WordPress CMS as opposed to all the others. If you are wondering whether a WP website is the ideal platform, consider the following:
- Affordability: This is open-source software for which you don’t need an expensive license to use. This is the ideal CMS, especially for small businesses.
- Ease of customization: With thousands of free templates and themes, you can easily get the site design that suits your business.
- Ease of use: You don’t require any coding or programming skills to start using your new website. The one-click-install feature makes things easy for you and your staff.
- Built-in SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) is an integral part of your marketing platform. The code behind every WP website is clean and simple, and search engines find it easy to index your content, which boosts ranking on
You have to learn. Among the tested and proven strategies that you can use individually or together with your SEO consultant include:
Using A Content Delivery Network
Using a content delivery network (CDN) is a smart move, especially now that you will expect visitors from different geographical locations. A CDN works by distributing the queries to its network of servers. Finding the server nearest to the user to deliver the files leads to faster loading of the site.
Choosing a Reliable Web Hosting
Your web host is the foundation upon which your WP website rests and while starting out, make sure you consider the important role of your hosting. Don’t rush for cheap shared hosting packages that will be insufficient a few months down the line. It is advisable to go for a VPN or a dedicated WordPress hosting plan that will handle increasing requests to reduce server, a highly informative IT blog targeting website owners. Derek lives in the city with his family. Visit his blog by clicking this link. , your site’s load time affects your company’s bottom-line in a big way. In a survey by the organization, 47% of users expect a page to load within 2 seconds or less. 40% of internet users abandon a site that takes more than 30 seconds to load. A single second delay in loading causes a 7% reduction in conversion rates. A similar study indicates that . Simply put, research shows that server response time is a major factor in site abandonment.