This October, theis being held in Spokane, Washington, and representatives from credit unions from across the North West will be in attendance. In addition to compelling speakers and networking events, there will be talks on some of the biggest issues facing credit unions today. Some of the most eagerly anticipated subjects to be tackled at this year’s NWCUCA Conference include:
- New approaches to growth, a discussion of proactive mergers
- Reaching non-members and growing membership bases at a time when are closely aligned with the values of credit unions
- New legal issues facing credit unions and how your organization can adapt, including balancing regulation with FinTech innovations, from a panel of state and federal regulators
- How can help their members as affordable housing becomes an issue across the North West
- Differentiating your member experience in a crowded marketplace
Those are just some of the panel topics at this year’s NWCUCA Conference, but you also won’t want to miss out on the vendors, especially with so many new technological solutions helping credit unions achieve better results, reach new members, and increase security.
One solution to consider visiting (or revisiting) this year is board management software. The NWCUCA Conference is a great opportunity to asksoftware vendors what makes their solution different from the rest. According to the vendor , which will be in attendance at the NWCUCA Conference, there are three key differentiators to look for in a board management software:
- Security: Security is often the number one concern of credit union boards when they are looking for board management software. When you’re dealing with the financial information of your members, you can’t afford to expose sensitive data.
- Support: 24/7 live customer support is a must-have from your board management software provider. Directors can be anywhere in the world when they need support using board management software. In addition to customer support, comprehensive training offered by vendors like Aprio helps directors adopt new technology.
- Pricing: A number of years ago, when board management software was relatively new and credit unions were beginning to adopt it, you couldn’t find the high level of security you needed as a financial institution without paying high prices for it. That’s changed, in many ways thanks to vendors like Aprio that provide top-notch security solutions at prices credit unions and not-for-profits can afford. If your licensing agreement with your current board management software provider is set to expire this year, it may be a good chance to re-evaluate, as you can now get the security you need at a more affordable price.RELATED ARTICLES :
- How company software program combating by Google
- The Launch Of Pension Calculator Service
- Flattening The American Internet
- The Personal Power of Beauty
- A Detailed look into the Construction Industry in Australia
The NWCUCA Conference promises a wealth of opportunities for credit union executives and directors to improve their organizations, reach new markets, and rethink their security software. Attend the panels, talk to the vendors, network with other credit union professionals in the North West, and make sure you don’t miss out on the fun side of things, from the introductory bowling event to the Bacon, Bagels, and Booze breakfast.