Undoubtedly, WordPress has become one of the best and most influential customer management platforms which enable its users to develop and create a blog or website. Although, most of the time, it does work smoothly and can even offer updates, which makes management much easy. This platform is highly customizable, which allows users to input new plugins and themes for the website. However, just like any other technological software and device, sometimes you might have to face severe issues with the WordPress platform. But, fortunately, several methods are there which will help in solving WordPress issues easily and effectively.
Some common WordPress errors and their solutions –
- Email resetting option is not working – In case if you have forgotten or lost admin credentials and even if you are entering your e-mail address into lost your password section, but aren’t receiving an email to reset the password. Then you need not worry anymore as you are not locked in forever! There are many ways through which this problem can be fixed.
Fix this issue with cPanel – The easiest way to fix this problem is by logging control panel services. 00webhost.com wrote a detailed guide to fix this problem. This brand can offer you the best and most reliable web hosting services which are worth investing in. After visiting the cPanel find the databases section and go to the phpMyAdmin option. Then select WordPress database and go to w_users and click on the Browse option. After this, find your username and then click on the edit option.
READ MORE :
- How to Get Great Security for your WordPress Website
- How to Choose a Replacement Door for Your Home
- How to Optimize Your Site in Two Hours
- How to Plan for Your Retirement
- Find the Best WordPress Theme for Your Business
After this, enter a new password, and under the function, select the Md5 option, then click on the go button at the bottom of the page. Now, you will be able to login site with your new password.
- Homepage does not look as shown in the demo – There is no doubt that WordPress can offer some of the best themes and layouts, which will help increase your website traffic. Most of the time, users have to go through a common error that is the homepage of their website does not look the same as shown in the demo. Couples of reasons are there because this problem persists; one can be if reading settings are wrong.
- Solution for this problem –If the homepage is not displaying properly because of the wrong reading setting. This problem can then be fixed by going to the setting option and then clicking on the front page display option. In fact, you can also prefer using homepage templates and creating a new page by visiting the page attribute option and then clicking on the template check option. Once you are done with this, click on the save it/ publish it option.
- The sidebar below content error –This error can be described as such a situation in which your website sidebar moves below and remains no longer next to the main content where it has to be. This error can be quiteembarrassing and even raises questions on the integrity of your theme and website. However, when layout breaks, it does not mean that your theme is no longer active or shot to hell as it can be fixed and corrected by considering some easy solutions.
- Solution for this error – The main reason this error occurs is that you are using many open and closed div tags. Although there are several other reasons, this is one of the most common reasons. Using too many or too many div tags in the wrong place can completely mess up your website layout. When sizes are assigned to the sidebar and main content, which don’t fit exactly, the sidebar moves automatically from the screen’s bottom. Another possibility can be if you have eliminated float property either from the right or left. This error can be overcome with a firebug, which will help spot all such stuff.
- Images not uploading – Problems related to image upload can take place in different ways; some of them are as follows:
- Entire media library not displaying properly
- In case you are not able to upload images to your website.
- No image is displaying at your site.
- Images are displaying but in a broken format.
Although this situation sounds complicatey, it is not so and can be fixed with some reliable solution in realitys.
- Solution for this problem –Faulty files and folder permissions are two main reasons why image upload issues persist in WordPress. But, it can be solved easily by changing file permissions and finding a folder inside WP Content. First of all, you will need to set up the upload directory and folders within the permission level. For doing this, you have to enter the number in the field at the bottom. After this, choose to recurse into subdirectories and apply to directories the only option. Then click on OK, and the client will automatically apply for correct file permissions to your desired directories. Again click the ok button and wait until the process is completed.
- Error in establishing a database connection – Several factors are there which can give rise to this error. Since you cannot connect with the database because of which it becomes more important to pay attention to PHP files and don’t forget to double check the process. If you don’t find any problem, then this error can be from the side of the web host provider. This can be because it might be possible their database is corrupted, or either has some issue in their database.
- The solution to fix this problem –This problem can be solved by repairing the database. Most of the time, users do receive some message when they try to access the admin panel. But, this problem can be repaired by visiting the repairing site. Once you are done with this, remove the added line, and most importantly, you need not have to check your hosting provider.
Conclusion – Different types of people use WordPress in different work environments for a variety of purposes. So, in the above-mentioned post, some common WordPress problems are discussed and solutions that will help you get answers.