Undoubtedly, WordPress hasbecome one of the best and most influential customermanagement platforms which enable its users to develop and create a blog or website. Although, most of the time, it do work smoothly and can even offer updates which make management much easy. This platform is highly-customizable which allowits user to input new plugins and theme for website. However, just like any other technological software and devices, sometimes you might have to face severe issues with WordPress platform. But, fortunately several methods are there which will help insolving WordPress issues easily and effectively.
Some common WordPress errors and their solutions –
- Email resetting option is not working – In case, if you have forgotten or lost admin credentials and even if you are entering your e-mail address into lost your password section, but aren’t receiving an email to reset the password. Then you need not to worry anymore as you are not locked for forever! There are many ways through which thisproblem can be fixed.
- Fix this issue with cPanel – The easiest way through which you can fix this problem is by logging control panel services. 00webhost.com wrote a detailed guide to fix this problem. This brand can offer you best and most reliable webhosting services which are worth investing in. After visiting the cPanel find databases section and go to phpMyAdmin option. Then select WordPress database and go to w_users and click on browse option. After this find your username and then click on edit option.
READ MORE :
- How to Get Great Security for your WordPress Website
- How to Choose a Replacement Door for Your Home
- How to Optimize Your Site in Two Hours
- How to Plan for Your Retirement
- Find the Best WordPress Theme for Your Business
- After this enter new password and under function select Md5 option, then click on go button at bottom of page. Now, you will be able to login site with your new password.
- Homepage do not look as shown in demo – There is no doubt in saying that WordPress can offer some of the best themes and layouts which will help in increasing your website traffic. But, most of the times users have to go through a common error that is the homepage of their website do not look same as shown in demo. Couples of reasons are there because of which this problem persists, one of them can be if reading settings are wrong.
- Solution for this problem –If homepage is not displaying properly because of wrong reading setting. Then, this problem can be fixed by going to the setting option and then clicking on front page display option. In fact, you can also prefer using homepage templates and creating a new page by visiting page attribute option and then clicking on template check option. Once you are done with this, click on save it/ publish it option.
- Sidebar below content error –This error can be described as such situation in which your website sidebar moves below and remains no longer next to main content where it has to be. Thiserror can be quiteembarrassing and even raises questions on integrity of your theme and website. However, when layout breaksit does not mean that your theme is no longer active or shot to hell. As, it can be fixedand corrected by considering some easy solutions.
- Solution for this error – The main reason because of which this error takes place is, you are using lot of open and closed div tags. Although, there are several other reasons but this is one of the most common reasons. Using too much or too many div tags in wrong place can completely mess up your website layout. When sizes are assigned to sidebar and main content which don’t fit exactly, in such cases sidebar moves automatically from bottom of the screen. Another possibility can be, if you have eliminated float property either from right or left. But, this error can be overcome with firebug which will help in spotting all such stuff.
- Images not uploading – Problems related to image upload can take place in different ways, some of them are as follows:
- Entire media library not displaying properly
- In case, you are not able to upload images in your website
- No image is displaying at your site
- Images are displaying but in broken format
Although, this situation sound complicated but in reality it is not so and can be fixed with some reliable solutions.
- Solution for this problem –Faulty files and folder permissions are two main reasons because of which image upload issues persist in WordPress. But, it can be solved easily by changing file permissions and finding folder inside WP Content. First of all, you will need to setup upload directory and folders within the permission level. For doing this, you have to enter number in the field at bottom. After this, choose recurse into subdirectories and apply to directories only option. Then click on OK and the client will apply correct file permissions automatically to your desired directories. Again click ok button and wait until process is completed.
- Error in establishing database connection – Several factors are there which can give rise to this error. Since, you are not able to connect with database because of which it become more important to pay attention on PHP files and don’t forget to double check the process. In case, if you don’t find any problem then this error can be from side of webhost provider. This can be because, might be possible there database is corrupted or either have some issue in their database.
- Solution to fix this problem –This problem can be solved by repairing database. Most of the time, users do receive some message when they try to access admin panel. But, this problem can be repaired by visiting repairing site. Once you are done with this, remove the added line and most importantly you need not have to check your hosting provider.
Conclusion – Different type of people use WordPress in different work environment for variety of purposes. So, in above mentioned post some common WordPress problems are discussed along with solutions which will help you in getting answers.