The marijuana industry is attracting growers and developers of many different strains. Even the most dedicated smokers are overwhelmed by the number of weed products in the market today. You can access different weed strains by
There are some basics that you need to know as a beginner to have the best weed experience. If you ask budtenders of the criterion they utilize in recommending the best weed for your needs, they will most likely cite the effects of utilizing a given strain. Weed can be smoked, utilized as a vapor, or taken in edibles such as purple space cookies.
There are 2 distinct weed strains:
- Indica strains: These are believed to have a physically sedating effect and are perfect as a nightcap or for watching a movie before bed.
- Sativa strains: These strains are more uplifting and invigorating and have cerebral effects that stimulate creativity, physical activity, and enjoying social gatherings.
- Hybrid strains: These are a combination of sativas and indicas.
When choosing the right strain for you, you should consider:
- Your level of experience with weed. This will help you determine your tolerance. If you have a low weed tolerance, you should consider weed strains low in THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and only use low doses. THC is responsible for relieving symptoms such as nausea and pain and makes you feel high and hungry.
- Your susceptibility to anxiety. If you experience side effects such as anxiety from THC consumption in weed, you should consider a higher strain in CBD (cannabidiol). CBD is non-intoxicating and relieves inflammation, pain, anxiety, and a plethora of other medical conditions.
- How long you want the effects of weed to last. If you want the effects of weed to last long, you should consider consuming edibles and start with low doses. If, however, you are seeking short-term effects, you should consider inhaling weed vapors.
What strain is god for you?
Before choosing a weed strain, it is important to consider whether you have any medical conditions that need treating. You should ensure that you are conversant with THC and CBD’s effects to know what you require. Do not simply follow the recommendations of a budtender, which may be marketing his/her products.
Ironically, many people claim that the more knowledge of weed, the more lingering questions they have. This is because the terms Indica, Sativa, and hybrid may not be clear distinctions of weed strains as more and more weed products are introduced into the market. Strains such as Alaskan Thunderfuck, Purple Kush, Blue Dream, Blueberry, Sour Diesel, White Widow, LA Confidential, and Girl Scout Cookies, among many others, may not designate sativas, indicas, or hybrids in the absolute sense.
When shopping for a weed strain, it is important to consider its effects when consumed in many different forms. It would help if you considered whether you want to relax or a looking for pain relief. Additionally, it would help if you also decided the length of time you want the weed effects to last.