The Internet nowadays is a place where many people are concerned about what you might be up to. So, the effort that might be put into monitoring your online activities and infringing on your privacy is a lot more than most can imagine. This is why signing up with a credible VPN service provider is becoming a huge priority, especially for people who spend a vast amount of time and energy doing their work online. Choosing which VPN provider to sign up with often begins with breaking down a particular provider’s services. In this review, we will look deeper atto understand what to expect from them.
- Up to 3 simultaneous connections.
- No logs policy.
- Servers in up to 22 countries.
- BitCoins are accepted as a form of payment.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- 24/7 Customer support.
- PC, Android, iOS, Mac & Amazon FireStick supported.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- IKEv1, IKEv2, OpenVPN, PPTP protocols.
- Unlimited server switching.
- Session logging.
- There is no free trial period.
- No-kill switch.
If you’ve encountered some websites claiming to offer free VPN services, you might wonder why a paid subscription is a better option. You don’t know that the free services will likely sell your browsing history to third parties, infringing on your privacy. This is how they can keep up with their expenses while providing a service for free.
BulletVPN’s pricing guide is based on how frequently customers want to pay available options to choose from:
- 1 Year Subscription plan for $89.98 per year
- 6 Month Subscription plan for $54.98 every six months
- 1 Month Subscription plan for $10.98
The 1-year plan will save you the most money than the other available options. A customer should save around $40 compared to the per-month payment and roughly $20 compared to the six-monthly payment plan.
If you’re still not convinced that paying for a VPN subscription plan is the best alternative, here are ten more reasons that might make you reconsider:
- Confidence to use public WiFi connections without fear of being hacked.
- Ability to bypass a country’s censorship & content surveillance measures.
- Using search engines without fear of being logged.
- Unrestricted access to full Netflix & other streaming content outside the US.
- Cloaking your VOIP calls.
- Catch up with home-based content while abroad.
- Download and Upload P2P files in privacy.
- Avoid eavesdropping by your ISP.
- Faster gaming speeds due to remote server connections.
- Remote file access.
A wise customer always seizes the opportunity to test out service to ensure that it meets the requirements they need to fulfill. allows its prospective customers up to 30 days to sample their quality of service. If, in these 30 days, a customer feels that their service is somewhat below par, they can ask for a full refund of the amount initially paid, regardless of whether it was a full year’s subscription or even six months.
A VPN service is only as good as the number of servers it has and how well distributed they are across the world. BulletVPN has an impressive 22 servers scattered across countries such as Japan, Canada, the US, and Brazil. India, Spain, Germany, Australia, and a host of others. Have a look at the full list based on content:
- Europe: Netherlands, Russia, Sweden, Italy, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Denmark,
- Africa: South Africa
- South America: Brazil
- Asia/Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Korea, Saudi Arabia, Japan, India
The BulletVPN app is a marvel of how easy it is to use. The app is designed to make accessing its basic functions easy and available for both Apple and Android devices. Users would have to search for them in their appropriate stores. Once the connection is set up, the app allows unlimited server switching, meaning you can constantly change your connected server.
As you might already know by now, the best thing about a VPN service is the privacy you enjoy due to an encrypted connection about your personal information staying away from the hands of individuals who might use it to steal or harm you. A credible VPN service should be one thing that’s at the top of your mind. In this review, you’ve just read about some features that make worthwhile. If you’re also considering other providers, make sure to have a good look at the features they offer and compare them to the kind of requirements you have. There’s no need to pay for a service that doesn’t match your specific preferences.