Eggs are considered to be the perfect breakfast all around the world. The protein-rich yolk is not only beneficial for your health but also great for your hair. We are egg-static to share with you some of our recipes for an excellent egg hair mask. Pardon the pun!
Image Credit –
If you feel that your hair has turned dull and lifeless, then using an egg for hair is the best idea! We have listed some egg for hair growth recipes for you as well, which you can thank us for later!
Using An Egg Yolk For Hair:
- You’ll need two egg yolks and 2 tbsps. of olive oil
- Separate the egg white from the yolks and keep separately
- Now whisk both these ingredients together and apply to your scalp and hair.
- Let it dry for 20 minutes and cover with a shower cap.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo like Pantene Pro-V. It will only add to the nourishment you’ll get from the egg hair mask.
- Your hair would never have felt as soft as this before. It’s our guarantee!
RELATED ARTICLES :
- 5 Tips For Organizing Your Software Tools
- Ancient Gaelic Women
- Ways In Which To Optimize Startup Performance
- The Personal Power of Beauty
- Top 5 Internet Business Myths Debunked
2. Using Egg White For Hair:
- All you need for this repair, then you are in for a surprise! This is such an easy recipe that you would be regretting as to why weren’t you introduced to this previously!
- For this hair pack, you’ll need half a mashed banana, 5 tbsps. Of raw milk, 2 egg whites, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply to your hair and scalp for around 20 minutes
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water twice to get rid of the smell
- You’ll need to follow this recipe at least once a week for a month to see a noticeable difference in your hair.
4. Eggs For Hair Regrowth:
- Take 1 tbsp. Coconut oil, 1 tbsp. Olive oil, 2 tbsp. honey and one egg
- Whisk these ingredients together to get a sort of thick emulsion
- Spread it all over your hair and scalp and wait for half an hour
- Wash your head with shampoo and lukewarm water and dry it thoroughly
- Use this sure shot recipe for a month or two and notice your thinning hair get stronger day by day
5. Eggs To Repair Split Ends:
- All you need is 1 tbsp. Of olive oil, 1 tbsp. Of honey, 1 egg yolk, and 1 tbsp. of coconut oil
- Mix these ingredients to get a hair mask and apply to slightly wet hair
- Wait for half an hour and wash it off with shampoo and warm water
- Again, it would help if you used this pack to split regular ends to see their end. Finally!