TEHRAN – Reza Pahlavi, the son of Iran’s last dictator, will quickly be featured in a TV program broadcast with the aid of the United Kingdom-based totally Iran International TV channel linked to Saudi Arabia, in step with Nour News.
In collaboration with a media consulting institution, several Saudi intelligence dealers based in one among Iran International’s places of work in the UK launched initial plans for manufacturing and broadcast of a TV software proposing Reza Pahlavi, who left the country along with his father in 1979, Nour News said, quoting unnamed sources.
It stated Pahlavi had requested for a completely excessive income for playing a part inside the new software but subsequently agreed to a revenue one-50th of his initial request after being pressured with the aid of the European united states of America’s intelligence carrier.
The purpose of this system is to red meat up the Pahlavi dynasty, remove the Iranian society’s hatred toward the dynasty’s reasons, and create a high-quality photo of the Pahlavi family inside the public thoughts, the document added.
According to Nour News, the notion for developing the program turned into first formulated through Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, despite sturdy objections by way of the Mojahedin-e Khalq (MEK), which threatened to make disclosures approximately this system.
The Guardian discovered last 12 months that Iran International is funded via a secretive offshore entity and an organization whose director is a Saudi Arabian businessman with close hyperlinks to the Saudi crown prince.
Quoting an unnamed supply, the Guardian said bin Salman, who many accept as true with is answerable for the homicide of the journalist Jamal Khashoggi, is the force at the back of the anti-Iran TV channel.
Of path, these are just 3 capabilities for every product or service, and one benefit for every feature. Each of the functions probable might be interpreted into dozens of benefits, depending on the specific audience.
Here’s a brief (and very incomplete) list of advantages that would go along with a car’s characteristic being a convertible.
- – You can enjoy the lovely weather.
- – You can enjoy the stars and moon.
- – You can impress potential dates.
- – Your children (and their pals) will assume you are cool.
- – You can experience better site-seeing trips.
- – You will sense at one with nature.
- – You may not feel trapped in the car when making all those long enterprise journeys.
- – You can spend much less on energy because you’ll no longer want a hairdryer.
Some of those blessings may be greater applicable than others to one of a kind segments of your target audience. Therefore you have got multiple picks.
(1) You can segment your communications, so you’re turning in one of a kind benefits to one-of-a-kind segments of your target market, or
(2) you can sincerely tout the characteristic, permitting each audience member to instantly think about the advantage it truly is most applicable to her or him.
That 2nd choice is, from time to time, the fine solution for a couple of reasons. Specifically, each member of your target market understands your product or service and will correctly bounce to the proper end. For instance, within the car scenario, it’d no longer be vital to explain to customers that airbags lead to expanded safety. People know that. You might be capable of surely nation that your car has eight airbags.