All businesses now focus on customer retention. Yet, did you know that this wasn’t even seen as important in the 90s? Today, retention and satisfaction are key benchmarks for success! Yet, simultaneously, it seems the focus is shifting again. This focus is on innovation, and a good This is because of two key reasons:is now vital in any business.
- Technology is always developing, and systems are becoming increasingly smart at linking information worldwide.
- Metrics have been developed that better show the impact of retention, satisfaction, and engagement.
Crowdsourcing Is Now of Strategic Importance
Innovation has always been part of R&D departments. Today, however, it is integrated across the board. One innovative idea is collecting new ideas, talent, and skills, which can be done through crowdsourcing. Let’s take a few of the key changes seen in the business world about innovation.
- Technology has changed to enable people to submit ideas regarding how processes can be improved in their company. External stakeholders can even access these systems and share their thoughts, perhaps the purest example of crowdsourcing.
- Innovation metrics have enabled organizations to determine whether ideas are viable or not. This has allowed far more ideas to be implemented, which has increased the excitement of people wanting to take part in it. The right metrics are critical, however, or they may as well be useless. RELATED ARTICLES :
- Barracks to Business: Translating Earlier Acquired Skills To Business
- Equipment Financing Myths
- 3 Ways to Determine the Market Value of Your Commercial Property
- How to Earn Maximum Interest from your PPF Account
- 5 Simple Ways to Start Improving Your Finances Today
Looking Towards the Future
The theory of customer service is constantly developing and changing. Today, there are advanced metrics and standardized terms, which are regularly evolving. However, the result is that academia and companies have been able to dig deeper into research to understand better what makes a customer tick, how crowdsourcing can improve a business, and why innovation is so important. Through this research, it is now known that customer service is no longer a standalone service but should be incorporated in full throughout the organization.
Now is the time to crowdsource for new ideas, and those who don’t engage in it will be left behind. Companies’ challenge is to find ways to ensure innovation is completely open and transparent for everyone involved – including customers. This can be achieved through crowdsourcing software. At the same time, however, companies have to determine and how those can be measured. Companies now engaging in innovation and crowdsourcing can determine how it is helping their company grow. In so doing, they will also be best equipped to know which resources should be allocated and where to further their company. Crowdsourcing equals openness, and openness equals the future of customer service.