Spas are one of the only place where your mind, soul and body is made to relax completely. They are a place where you can go and relax after a long, tiresome week at work. If you have never visited a spa before, there is no time like today to do so. A trip to a salon and spa is not just for women anymore. Anybody who wants to experience a relaxing, stress-relief and refreshing time from the daily hectic schedule, can go and experience for themselves the services provided by a spa or a salon. This process will not only make you relieved from your stress but will also make you look healthier. Many who have been to a salon and spa for a service or two can now explain or convince you that it is all worth it. As you go through proven services from trained staffs, you can definitely have a taste of most if not all of these wonderful benefits when you visit a salon and spa. Even if you’re visiting a day spa for the first time or the nth time, these tips will benefit you get the most out of your massage, body wrap, aromatherapy, etc.
1. Just as your mom advised you not to swim for an hour after you eat, similarly don’t eat for at least an hour before a massage or body treatment.
2. Reach 30 minutes early. Reaching late will eventually lead to a decrease in your allotted time and then you won’t get nearly as much out of your visit.
3. Calm down and relax, even though, that’s how you’re made-up to feel after you’re done. If you can take a few deep breaths in advance your treatment (in the waiting room, as you’re prompt, right?), your experience will be that much more rewarding.
4. Drink a great amount of water before and after. Water improves the detoxifying and rehydrating benefits.
5. Talking to your therapists would assist you in maintaining the mental calm. If anything feels off, let them know. They want you to have the finest experience imaginable so that you return to them for more in the future.
The goal at Venus Victoria Salon and Spa is to become your favourite spot to get-away and feel refreshed. With more than 13 years in business, you can trust them to provide you quality treatments in a friendly, relaxing and safe environment. They are a spotless day spa in Etobicoke offering full aesthetics services, Registered Massage Therapy, hair services, and a large tanning facility. They exceed the industry’s health and safety standards in all their departments. Whether your visit is short or long, you can be certain that their professional and courteous staff will do their very best to exceed your expectations. If you have any questions regarding their services, please do not hesitate to contact them directly. Their staff will be more than pleased to answer them for you. For more information, refer to their website- http://www.venusvictoriaspa.ca/