Are you trying to create a WordPress website? beginning a website may be a terrifying thought specially once you’re not techy. Don’t worry, you’re not alone.
we have decided to create the most comprehensive step by step guide on how to a make a website without learning how to code.
If you want to do it by yourself, then please continue to follow our step by step guide on how to make a website.
Here is an overview from start to finish of all the steps we’ll walk you through in this guide.
- Choose a Domain
- Choose a Hosting Package
- install WordPress
- Installing a WordPress Theme & Plugins
- Create Essential Pages & Posts
- Optimize for Search Engines
1. Choose a Domain & Hosting: Without a website, users wouldn’t be able to realize or share your website. How to setup your WordPress (or the other variety of websites), you’re planning to would like 2 things:
RELATED ARTICLES :
- WordPress Plugins – My Top 15 Plugin Picks
- Five of the Best Ways to Promote Your New WordPress Blog
- 10 Ways to Make Your Blog Stand Out
- Top ten tools to finish your college essay in time
- WordPress Troubles and Their Solutions
- Domain name (a web address like yoursitename.com)
- Hosting (a service that connects your website to the internet)
The WordPress platform itself is free, however a site name and hosting can value you around $3 – $5 a month. but it prices but a low, therefore it won’t break the bank. Bluehost and HostGator is one of the largest hosting companies in the world. They are also an official WordPress recommended hosting partner.
2. install WordPress: Download and unzip the latest version of WordPress, and then upload it to your hosting account using FTP. If you want your website to be on the root domain, upload it directly. Head to your domain. WordPress will request some basic information to complete the installation and create your account.
Once you have submitted this information, you will be able to log into the admin panel at yourdomain.com/wp-admin.
3. Installing a WordPress Theme & Plugins
Your WordPress theme is the design foundation for your website. Literally thousands of free and premium themes are available.
Literally thousands of free and premium themes are available or you could hire custom WordPress Designer.
You can change your theme from the WordPress admin dashboard. Visit Appearance » Themes page and then click on the ‘Add New’ button.
Once you have installed your theme, then install Essential WordPress Plugin.
4. Create Essential Pages & Posts
WordPress comes with two default content types called posts and pages. Posts are part of a blog.
5. Optimize for Search Engines
Search engine optimization (SEO) is essential to ensuring that your copy draws as much targeted traffic as possible. Some themes come with built-in SEO features, and while this is great, I prefer to use a plugin so that my settings are uniform across all my websites, regardless of the theme. The best SEO plugin available now is WordPress SEO by Yoast.
There are many ways of creating a WordPress site
As you’ll see, WordPress offers you lots of freedom when making websites. it’s not simply a platform for blogging, and recently you’ll produce just about something you wish.
Still, it’s important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of every type of WordPress theme before selecting one. Hopefully this guide has helped clear your doubts, in order that you’ll choose the correct one directly.