Have you just moved into a new house and will equip the bathroom from scratch, or have you just decided to replace the boring old plumbing? But do you know what nuances need to be considered when choosing a plumbing system so as not to get lost in the variety of products of the online plumbing store? Our review will help you to understand all the subtleties because experts were involved in its creation.
Harmony in everything
When planning to buy a toilet, bidet, sink, shower, or bath, it is worth remembering that all these elements must be combined in texture, design, and size. It would help to keep your faith in the services.
Also, plumbing products should be hygienic, comfortable, and comfortable. Particular attention should be paid to the base material’s quality because plumbing should serve you for over a year. Therefore, it is worth familiarizing yourself with the nuances of choosing each type of sanitary ware.
On which plumbing to choose
- The most demanded in the specialized shops are toilets, urinals, and sinks from faience and porcelain. These materials outwardly resemble each other but still have some differences.
- Faience is a relatively cheap, light, and aesthetically attractive material. Products from porcelain appear smooth, and faience plumbing has a porous structure. The advantages of porcelain are more convenient maintenance and resistance to a sharp temperature drop.
- Rare but still used materials such as composite, glass, and marble.
- With the help of glass, the furnishings of any bathroom will become attractive. And the strength of such material can compete with porcelain and faience.
- Sanitary ware made of marble is a luxurious and expensive product. It isn’t easy to look after them because of the porosity of the surface.
- Composite plumbing products are much stronger than many other materials. They are not afraid of the negative effects of chemistry and mechanical strikes.
Shells can be completely different, but special attention should be paid to the mixer’s holes’ appearance. Thehappens to be the best here.
If the bathroom area allows, it is better to prefer built-in or corner washbasin models.
The subtleties of choosing a toilet bowl
- To save and make rinsing more effective will help the model with a system of half-circular drainage.
- Before purchasing this accessory, be sure to consider the angle of the sewer pipe.
Select bath and shower tray
It is best to prefer acrylic with excellent characteristics and lightweight among cast iron, acrylic, and steel.