This annual event is held in May and is one of the most prestigious and glorious events in Monte Carlo.
So, are you planning a trip to Monaco during the Formula One Grand Prix?
If yes, here are some helpful tips to make the most of your visit to Monaco.
1: Monaco Hop-on Hop-off Tour
With this hop-on-hop-off tour, you can see almost all the major attractions in Monaco at your leisure. It is the ideal way to get a brief overview of the city. You can disembark and explore more about the town at any of the 12 stops along the bus route.
You can visit the Prince’s Palace, the Monaco Cathedral, the Monte Carlo Casino and many more. According to your preference, either choose a 1-day or 2-day ticket for the tour. The tour buses tend to depart from each stop – making this an easy way of getting around the city and sightseeing.
- Create your itinerary consisting of 12 stops around the city
- One-day or two-day ticket
- Audio commentary while you are on the bus.
- Visit the city’s top sights, some of which include the Cathedral of Monaco and the Monte Carlo Casino
2: Ferrari Sports Car Experience from Monaco
Driving a Ferrari around the city is now possible with this Ferrari sports experience. Have an expert driving instructor for guidance as you take the wheel. You can also have a chauffeur to take you around the city so that you can experience the power of a red Ferrari convertible.
Disappear in the wind and along the roads of Monaco. The trip offers an exceptional view of the Mediterranean and gives you the satisfaction of driving a Ferrari. You can either choose a half-hour or one-hour tour.
- Complete your dream of driving a Ferrari
- Ride in or drive a convertible F430 F1 Spider Ferrari along with an expert or chauffeur
- Choose either a 30-minute or 60-minute Tour.
- Follow the French Riviera’s Grand Corniche and Moyenne roads of Eze Village (only available in the 60-minute tour)
- Experience the Monaco F1 Circuit
3: French Riviera Scenic Helicopter Tour From Monaco
How about taking a 7-minute helicopterRiviera from Monaco? Sounds just as amazing as it is! Get breathtaking views of the Mediterranean. You can also enjoy the view of Monaco’s major sights, including the Monte Carlo Casino, Formula One Grand Prix circuit, the Rock of Monaco, and the Prince’s Palace.
- 7-minute helicopter ride over the city of Monaco
- Fly over impressive sites such as the Prince’s Palace and the Rock of Monaco
- Take in the aerial views of the magnificent Mediterranean coastline.
- Gaze over the Monaco Grand Prix race circuit
- Choose either morning or afternoon flights.
Monaco’s trip during the Formula One Grand Prix sounds amazing and is worth every penny you spend. If you fly overseas to get to Monaco, ensure you have a valid passport and visa.
Along with these documents, have travel insurance taken well in advance. Are you confused about which plans. So, compare and choose the best suitable for your needs.plans to take? Well, multiple sites help you compare different
What are you waiting for? Book your plane tickets now!