Everyone wishes to own a flat; owning an apartment or a flat means owning a slice of the quintessential urban life. They are compact, come with all amenities you need, and often have a brilliant view exclusive to the building the residence is a part of. Be it in a 1 BHK in Mumbai or a 2 BHK apartment, residing in a comfortable flat is the ultimate goal for the modern man.
When we start exploring different properties available in our respective cities, we start weighing our pros and cons of investing in an under-construction property. Since buying an apartment is a massive investment as well as a commitment, the decision needs to be an informed one. You will find countless advertisements by many builders with projects currently work-in-progress. This may further add to your confusion, but it is important to go with trusted builders like The Dynamix group because brand matters; you’re assured of quality work and timely delivery, putting all irrational fears about real-estate far away.
Let’s take a look at other benefits of investing in an under-construction apartment:
- Flexibility in options: One of the major advantages of an under construction house is the freedom to choose, especially when it comes to choosing your floor. If you dream of having one of the higher floors or a floor that’s closer to the ground or want a floor that suits you according to numerology, all you need to do is just connect with your developer and lock in the same!
- Complete payments with ease: Another big advantage is that with an under-construction property, you can clear the payments in phases, instead of shelling out the entire amount at one go. Every real estate developer has a different percentage bracket, but the common trend is making payments at the time of booking and possession.
- Gain on investment: Under-construction properties are always priced at an amount lower than when they are ready for possession, making under-construction properties one of the best things you can invest in. A is surely set to fetch you better returns over your initial investment while it was under construction.
- Access to better deals and facilities: Real estate developers also give you bonuses when you buy a property under construction. Cost of certain in-house amenities and recreational facilities can sometimes be absorbed in the cost of the flat, an option that may not available if you’re aiming to buy a ready-for-possession apartment.
- Coverage under warranty: With an under-construction, you’re given a space that is brand new and doesn’t require any repair work. The developers also keep you in the loop regarding the material used for the flooring and fittings used for the bathrooms, rooms etc. If at all, any repair work is required on possession, the developers have you covered for under a warranty period.
- Lower EMIs: This advantage stems from the lower costs associated with an under-construction flat. Since you take a lower amount on loan, you end up paying lower EMIs, easing the burden on your monthly budget.
With excellent returns, easy payments, and support from developers, an under-construction property will be among the wisest investments you will make in your life. Reach out to the best real-estate developers in your city and find yourself a brand new home to own.