Everyone wishes to own a flat; owning an apartment or a balanced means owning a slice of the quintessential urban life. They are compact, come with all amenities you need, and often have a brilliant view exclusive to the building the residence is a part of. Be it in a 1 BHK in Mumbai or a 2 BHK apartment, residing in a comfortable flat is the ultimate goal for the modern man.
When exploring different properties in our respective cities, we begin weighing the pros and cons of investing in an under-construction property. Since buying an apartment is a massive investment and a commitment, the decision must be informed. You will find countless advertisements by many builders with projects currently work-in-progress. This may further add to your confusion, but it is important to go with trusted builders like The Dynamix group because brand matters; you’re assured of quality work and timely delivery, putting all irrational fears about real estate far away.
Let’s take a look at other benefits of investing in an under-construction apartment:
- Flexibility in options: One of the major advantages of an under-construction house is the freedom to choose, especially when choosing your floor. If you dream of having one of the higher floors or a floor closer to the ground or want a bed that suits you according to numerology, all you need to do is connect with your developer and lock in the same!
- Complete payments with ease: Another big advantage is that you can clear the payments in phases with an under-construction property instead of simultaneously shelling out the entire amount. Every real estate developer has a different percentage bracket, but the common trend is making payments when booking and possession.
- Gain on investment: Under-construction properties are always priced at an amount lower than when they are ready for possession, making under-construction properties one of the best things you can invest in. A 2 BHK flat in Mumbai will fetch you better returns over your initial investment while it was under construction.
- Access to better deals and facilities: Real estate developers also give you bonuses when you buy a property under construction. The cost of certain in-house amenities and recreational facilities can sometimes be absorbed in the cost of the flat, an option that may not be available if you’re aiming to buy a ready-for-possession apartment.
- Coverage under warranty: Under an under-construction, you’re given a brand-new space that doesn’t require repair work. If any repair work is needed in your possession, the developers have you covered under a warranty period. The developers also keep you in the loop regarding the material used for the flooring and fittings used for the bathrooms, rooms, etc.
- Lower EMIs: This advantage stems from the lower costs associated with an under-construction flat. Since you take a lower amount on a loan, you end up paying lower EMIs, easing the burden on your monthly budget.
With excellent returns, easy payments, and support from developers, an under-construction property will be among the wisest investments you will make in your life. Reach out to the best real estate developers in your city and find yourself a brand new home to own.