Granite countertops are recognized for being both artistically and functionally appealing pieces for any kitchen or bathroom. Rather than hanging onto your old laminate, stainless steel, or wood countertops, opt for the classic and eternal look you can achieve with granite countertops. There are many conditions and typecasts that come with, but there are also ten reasons that adding granite countertops to your kitchen could be a great choice for you!
- Aesthetics: Granite is visually eye-catching, colorful, and a material that does not go out of style. Granite countertops will give your kitchen the extra personality it needs and deserves.
- Durable: Ever since granite can withstand huge amounts of pressure, heat, and water, this countertop style has the prospective to stay put for the days to come. Granite is picture-perfect for that type of home where the kitchen is used regularly to cook and entertain.
- Maintenance: Granite necessitates barely any maintenance to keep it looking brand new. Attributable to its durability, granite is effortlessly cleaned with soap and water, and every day cleanings will keep it intact for years to come.
- Variety: Granite comes in a wide variety of colors, designs, and sizes. There are so many granite styles and types that it will be convenient for you to find the picture-perfect style for your taste and your kitchen.
- Clean: Granite is cleaned and maintained. Furthermore, granite is known for its ability to fight bacteria and other unhealthy properties that could cause harm to your kitchen.
- Natural: Granite is a common type of rock found naturally in the environment. You can go green by going for a product that doesn’t utilize plastic or other human-made pollutants during the manufacturing process.
- Friendly: The heat, pressure, and water-resistant properties make granite a great countertop option for homes with children.
- Unique: As granite is available in various shapes, styles, and patterns, it is benign to say that you will have a unique countertop.
- Resistant: Granite will last longer than any other countertop material with its heat and pressure-resistant properties. Even though the rice may be a little high, the countertops’ long-lasting durability shapes your purchase into an investment.
- Affordable: Although the fact granite may seem high priced in the beginning, the price of granite is, in fact, very reasonably priced in the long run. Subsequently, granite does not need any extra upkeep or repairs. This is a real-world and affordable investment that comes with a one-time cost.
TriState Stone offers a completely natural stone package, which means they can assist you with all aspects of your natural stone project, from design to fabrication to installation. They specialize in using granite, marble, and other