Granite countertops are recognised for being both artistically and functionally appealing pieces for any kitchen or bathroom. Rather than hanging onto your old laminate, stainless steel, or wood countertops, opt for the classic and eternal look you can achieve with granite countertops. There are a lot of conditions and typecasts that come with, but there are also ten reasons that adding granite countertops to your kitchen could be a great choice for you!
- Aesthetics: Granite is visually eye-catching, colourful, and a material that does not go out of style. Granite countertops will give your kitchen the extra personality it needs and deserves.
- Durable: Ever since granite is able to withstand extremely large amounts of pressure, heat, and water, this countertop style has the prospective to stay put for the days to come. Granite is picture-perfect for that type of home where the kitchen is used regularly to cook and entertain.
- Maintenance: Granite necessitates barely any kind of maintenance to keep it looking brand new. Attributable to its durability, granite is effortlessly cleaned with soap and water and everyday cleanings will keep it in tact for years to come.
- Variety: Granite comes in a wide variety colors, designs, and sizes. There are so many styles and types of granite that it will be convenient for you to find the picture-perfect style for your taste and your kitchen.
- Clean: Granite is simply cleaned and maintained. Furthermore, granite is known for its ability to fight bacteria and other unhealthy properties that could cause harm in your kitchen.
- Natural: Granite is a common type of rock found naturally in the environment. You can go green by going for a product that doesn’t utilise plastic or other manmade pollutants during the manufacturing process.
- Friendly: The heat, pressure, and water resistant properties make granite a great countertop option for homes with children.
- Unique: As granite is available in various shapes, styles, and patterns it is benign to say that you will have a unique countertop.
- Resistant: Granite will last longer than any other countertop material with its heat and pressure resistant properties. Even though the rice may be a little high, the long lasting durability of the countertops shape your purchase into an investment.
- Affordable: Despite the fact granite may seem high priced in the beginning, the price of granite is in fact very reasonably priced in the long run. Subsequently granite does not need any extra upkeep or repairs, this is a real-world and affordable investment that comes with a one-time cost.
TriState Stone offers a complete natural stone package, which means they can assist you with all aspects of your natural stone project, from design to fabrication to installation. They specialize in using granite, marble and otherfor kitchen counters, table tops, fireplaces, bathroom vanities and other special slab orders. They also provide numerous edging designs that can help to finish your project with that special designer touch. They are particularly proud of their focus on providing all of their clients with excellent customer service and craftsmanship skills. Their workmanship is clean, elegant, precise and accurate. Whether yours is a residential or commercial project, no job is too small or too large for their professional design and installation team. For more information, refer to their website-