Nowadays, online coaching for Civil Services exam is becoming more popular than the Best IAS Coaching in Delhi, the so-called mecca of UPSC preparation. One of the most beneficial trait of the online coaching for the UPSC exam is that it brings the preparation for the exam within the reach of all.
1.Economically viable: The classroom coaching institutions usually charge huge amounts of fee if you think of getting enrolled in one in order to prepare for the UPSC exam. In sharp contrast with this, the online coaching for the same charges an amount, which is not heavy on the pocket of most of the UPSC candidates.
A note of caution: Don’t enroll to any online IAS coaching just because they are cheaper. Do enquiry about their credential and ask for some sample video lectures. It will be much better if your online coaching provider runs IAS Coaching in Delhi and the video lectures are from classroom recording. It shows that the coaching is reputed and accepted, trusted by students. Never join any coaching who creates video lectures only for online students, most of the teachers found here are of secondary category and candidate may get misguided instead of real guidance.
- Allows all to prepare for the UPSC exam in spite of the varying circumstances: There are many who find it just impossible to give up their regular jobs in order to attend the regular classroom sessions in a traditional coaching institution. Some cannot do the same because they find it difficult to travel to and back home from the regular classroom coaching institutions for various reasons. Moreover, there are many who are not allowed to leave their hometowns and rush to Delhi in order to prepare for the UPSC exam by attending classes in a coaching institution. Apart from the hefty fee, they are required to pay for their accommodation, food and many other expenses as well.
And that is not all, there are a number of the UPSC aspirants, who in spite of having been living in Delhi, cannot even think of joining a regular coaching institution. The undergraduates who are required to attend their regular classes in a college usually find joining the regular coaching institution quite inconvenient.
The time for the classes at the regular classroom coaching institutions may clash with that of their college classes. Also, an Indian housewife usually has to fulfill the obligation to attend to her household chores first. And it is the online coaching to prepare for the UPSC exam that takes care of all these problems for the sake of a number of the UPSC candidates and allows them to prepare for the IAS exam in spite of the varying circumstances.
- Online coaching offers the same classroom experience as is gained in the regular classroom coaching: There are quite a number of the well reputed online coaching institutions that offer video interactive classroom sessions to their students. As a result, if the online coaching institution offers the regular classroom coaching as well, the students are very likely to gain the same classroom experience as is gained in the regular classroom coaching.
- A better assimilation of the knowledge of current affairs: The online classes for IAS provide the students with a remarkably efficient platform that provides them with knowledge of the current affairs in a manner that keeps getting updated as the classes continue further. It is at par with the regular classroom coaching sessions.
- An interestingly delightful experience for all who prefer self study: While preparing for the UPSC exam online, the candidates find sufficient study material that proves to be a remarkably interesting experience for the candidates who have been keener on the self study rather than attending classes in the regular classrooms.
- Online Test Series: The online test series are usually designed in a highly competent manner. Many a times, they score an edge over the test series that are offered by the regular classroom coaching institutions. Besides, the candidates are allowed to discuss their queries and doubts when the test series are evaluated or as required and suitable.
- The advantage of preparing for the exam at one’s own convenience: One of the greatest advantages offered by the online coaching for the UPSC preparation is that the aspirant can study at his own convenience, early morning, late evening hours or whenever he feels like. It is an advantage which the students attending the regular classroom coaching sessions never get to enjoy.
However, you should always keep in mind that if you want to optimize the advantages that you receive from the online coaching in order to prepare for the UPSC exam, choose the one that is reputed, offers almost flawless vido classes and thoroughly well designed sectional tests. If you do so carefully, you would automatically get to discover and re-discover continuously that online coaching for the preparation of UPSC exam, is, of course, better than the regular classroom coaching for the same.
But you should never forget that the convenience of studying in the comfort of your home and at your own leisure, as allowed by the online coaching, should not result in poor time management. It has been observed that online students at beginning of the course are very enthusiastic but gradually become careless about their study.
You need to discipline yourself, keep on recalling about your goal. Plan your study schedule in advance and stick to the study format in most of the time. Because there is no one to push you for the study, so self-disciplined life style is a necessary requirement.
Make full use of your time and employ all the advantages offered by the online coaching, for the online method of preparing never lags behind, rather it scores over the regular classroom coaching in a number of ways as discussed above.