Access to your favourite music has been a lot simpler with the current trends in technology. The hordes of devices with music compatibility have made it possible to carry hundreds of music tracks around within a portable hand-held device. In that respect, iTunes by Apple has been a music organizer par excellence and an equally powerful music organizer hasn’t emerged on the Android side. For those with Android phones, who have a lot of music already on iTunes, the question will arise – how do you transfer music files from your iTunes library to your Android device? Android phones cannot be simply synced with iTunes to add music to them as iPhones can. Here we review Droid Transfer, an Android file management app that can be quite helpful in overcoming this problem.
Droid Transfer – An Overview
Droid Transfer is an efficient Android File Management App. It is indeed a lightweight tool that comes with a host of functionalities and makes an easy task of performing almost all your file management requirements.
Backing up your entire Android device so that you would be able to transfer the content from one of your devices to another is what Droid Transfer excels in. In fact, you can even backup your Android messages along with Emojis or images contained in them, as well as transfer your messages from your old Android phone to a new one.
How To Transfer Music from iTunes to Android through Droid Transfer
In just a few simple steps you can end up with your iTunes library on your Android within a couple of minutes! Follow these steps to learn how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC or laptop.
- Download and install the free Transfer Companion app on your Android device.
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Connect your Android device using USB or Wi-Fi.
- Once the connection is established, click on the Music section on your Droid Transfer app.
- Your Android device’s Music Collection will be displayed.
- Launch iTunes on your PC. Since you are looking to transfer iTunes music to your Android device, we would assume that you have your own iTunes account.
- Tap on ‘Sync with iTunes’ in Droid Transfer
- Droid Transfer will compare your iTunes music with that on your Android phone. Select “Copy Tracks to Android ”. The music files will be copied to your Android device.
- If you have some music on your Android phone that is not in iTunes, you can copy it the other way too, i.e from Android to iTunes. Simply tap on “Copy Tracks to iTunes”.
That’s it! Wasn’t it a simple process to transfer your iTunes library to your Android device? In fact, you can make use of this functionality to transfer any content from your iTunes into your Android smartphone.
Play your favourite music from your iTunes library on any compatible Android Music Player with ease.
The Parting Thoughts
Droid Transfer is indeed a capable option in its own right. In fact, we would consider it to be a great tool if you are upgrading your Android. You can transfer practically any content from your old phone onto the new phone, without loss of any personal data.
What makes Droid Transfer even more practical is the ability to backup and restore Call logs and Android messages from your Android device. Most of the Android File Management Software options fail miserably in this respect. Droid Transfer can be your saviour in such cases and can be your complete solution for any Android file transfer needs.