Access to your favorite music has been much simpler with the current trends in technology. The hordes of devices with music compatibility have made it possible to carry hundreds of music tracks around within a portable hand-held device. In that respect, iTunes by Apple has been a music organizer par excellence, and an equally powerful music organizer hasn’t emerged on the Android side. For those with Android phones who already have a lot of music on iTunes, the question will arise: how do you transfer music files from your iTunes library to your Android device? Android phones cannot be synced with iTunes to add music to them as iPhones can. Here, we review Droid Transfer, an Android file management app that can help overcome this problem.
Droid Transfer – An Overview
is an efficient Android File Management App. It is a lightweight tool with a host of functionalities and makes it easy to perform almost all your file management requirements.
Backing up your entire Android device so that you can transfer the content from one of your devices to another is what Droid Transfer excels at. You can even back up your Android messages along with Emojis or images and transfer your notes from your old Android phone to a new one.
How To Transfer Music from iTunes to Android through Droid Transfer
In just a few simple steps, you can end up with your iTunes library on your Android within a few minutes! Follow these steps to learn how:
- Download Droid Transfer on your PC or laptop.
- Download and install the free app on your Android device.
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Connect your Android device using USB or Wi-Fi.
- Once the connection is established, click on the Music section on your Droid Transfer app.
- Your Android device’s Music Collection will be displayed.
- Launch iTunes on your PC. Since you want to transfer iTunes music to your Android device, we assume you have your own iTunes account.
- Tap on ‘Sync with iTunes’ in Droid Transfer.
- Droid Transfer will compare your iTunes music with that on your Android phone. Select “Copy Tracks to Android.” The music files will be copied to your Android device.
- If you have some music on your Android phone that is not in iTunes, you can copy it the other way, i.e., from Android to iTunes. Tap on “Copy Tracks to iTunes.”
That’s it! Wasn’t transferring your iTunes library to your Android device a simple process? You can use this functionality to share any content from your iTunes into your Android smartphone.
Play your favorite music from your iTunes library on any compatible Android Music Player easily.
The Parting Thoughts
Droid Transfer is indeed a capable option in its own right. We would consider it a great tool if you upgrade your Android. You can transfer practically any content from your old phone onto the new phone without losing personal data.
What makes Droid Transfer even more practical is the ability to back up and restore Call logs and Android messages from your Android device. Most of the Android File Management Software options fail miserably in this respect. Droid Transfer can be your savior in such cases and can be your complete solution for any Android file transfer needs.