What is a Document Management System?
Wikipedia defines a document management system (DMS) as “a computer system (or set of computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents.”
To help your office manage multiple tasks with minimal resource allocation, you need a solution that does far more than just scan and archive documents. You need Rosoft’s Document Management System
Recently We have got hold with some of the documents and tried to find a suitable person to handle our documents !
We have ultimately got hold with Rosoft’s Document Management Solutions which is Window-based Document Management Software for that helps you to quickly create a centralized, searchable database of all your documents. Keep documents private or share them with other Rosoft Document Management users on your network.
Why Rosoft Document Management System ?
Here is how you can benefit using our Document Management Solutions:
- Saves time: No time lost scanning, filing and retrieving documents.
- Simplification: Single mechanism to manage both electronic and paper documents.
- Collaboration: Share your documents with others in your organization.
- Easy access: Access documents from any machine on your LAN.
- Security: Share documents with others or keep them private.
- Space-saving: Reclaim the space used to store documents.
- Buy once, use forever: there are no monthly charges or subscriptions – once you purchase, it’s yours forever!
- One Place for All Your Documents
- Share Documents
- Disaster Recovery: It is easy to back up using online backup services. So in case of a natural or other disaster,
you can be assured that your data is safe.
- Data in Your Possession
Our solution is packed with features that make it a handy tool for small business management. Below, are just a few of our salient features:
- Manage all types of documents, whether MS Word, MS Excel, PDF, TIFF, JPEG or AutoCAD files.
- Comprehensive search capabilities, including quick search, advanced search and full text search, using OCR.
- Multi-user access, to enable collaboration and help you get work done faster.
- Secure information, through private folders to store confidential documents.
- Email archiving, using POP3 email capture. In this feature, Sohodox fetches emails from multiple
email accounts and stores them all for you in one place!
- Batch addition, to help you scan and add multiple documents at one go.
- Free 1-year support and upgrades to latest versions…
Across the globe, billions of paper documents are produced by individuals, small offices and large organizations every day. Many of these documents are read once, filed away and forgotten about. As the months and years go by, a huge amount of costly office space gets blocked so that these paper documents can be stored in filing cabinets on-site or on off-site rented locations.
Given the constraints that today’s businesses face in terms of time and other resources, a more efficient way of managing documents is the need of the hour. The answer is in having an Electronic Document Management Software for your business.