Creating a sleek and grabbing Landing Page is the first concern of any online Marketer. Now, there are a number of Landing Page Creators available in the market today. But selecting the best one for your business is quite tricky. Here the key is to understand your requirements like the kind of Landing Page you want to built, nature of your business, purpose of the Landing Page etc and then match it up with the features and services of the software in question. As easy as it may sound, the job is pretty tough to do. That’s why today we are doing a comparative study of two leading Landing Page Creators here, Unbounce Vs GetResponse.
In this post we are doing to discuss the features of Unbounce Vs GetResponse and give you a comparative view, so that you can choose the very best for your business.
Unbounce started its journey in August 2009. Today one of the leading Landing Page creators in the market, Unbounce has a vast customer base with 99% satisfaction rate. So, let’s see what make Unbounce tick!
· The no-HTML editing tool of Unbounce is extremely easy to handle. Be it a pre-designed template or a unique custom made one, you can design your Landing Page with drag and drop editing technique. This makes the software a big hit among novice marketers and small businesses.
· The software features some strong lead generating tools. With Unbounce you can create lead generating forms without touching the HTML code. These forms are equipped to collect visitors’ data and send them to your sales and marketing team automatically.
· The Landing Pages created by Unbounce is totally mobile responsive. So, your visitors get the best viewing experience even on their smart phones.
· With Unbounce you can add parallax scrolling feature and add some background pictures to make your Landing Page look even more attractive.
· Unbounce lets you spilt test among different Landing Pages to optimise your business possibilities.
· The software offers seamless integration with a bunch of third party software such as email marketing software (MailChimp, AWeber and Constant Contact); CRM software (Salesforce and Hubspot Zoho); marketing automation software (Hubspot, Infusionsoft and Marketo); Analytics tools (Google Analytics and KISSmetrics) and Facebook.
How to create a Landing page with Unbounce
It cannot get easier than this. Here is how you can do it in three easy steps:
Step 1: Select the template of your choice. Or else you can build it from scratch with HTML coding too.
Step 2: On the extreme left window see the editing tools. Use them to make necessary changes in your template.
Step 3: Publish it. Or else you can create a spilt test too by mentioning the changes in the competing Landing Page.
The software offers a one month free trail for all three plans. So, you can try it out before without investing anything.
· Easy to use
· Allows integration with many third party software
· One month free trail
· You can alter pretty much everything without touching HTML codes
GetResponse has over 15 years of experience in the field of email marketing. Although it is a full-fledged email marketing software, it comes with a great Landing Page creator that is at par with any stand alone Landing Page software in the market.
· GetReponse comes with over 100 pre-designed templates that you can tweak to customise for your business. However, you can build your own unique templates too starting from the HTML coding.
· The simple drag and drop editing tool makes it a cakewalk to customise your Landing Pages.
· The software create 100% responsive Landing Pages that can adjust themselves according to the viewing platforms.
· GetResponse allows you to conduct A/B split testing for more than one Landing Pages to understand the effectiveness.
· As GetResponse itself is a complete e-mail marketing software, it offers great features such as Google Analytics, CRM, email marketing etc.
· The software offers integration with Facebook, YouTube and PayPal to make your landing pages sharable, attractive and effective.
How to create a Landing Page with GetResponse
GetResponse is one the easiest software to use. This is how you can create a great Landing Page using GetResponse:
Step 1: Choose the template you want to work with. Otherwise you can also build it from scratch with HTM coding.
Step 2: On the right hand side, you can see the editing tools. Use them to tweak your chosen template.
Step 3: Once the editing is complete and you are happy with the look of your Landing Page, simply publish it with one click. Otherwise you can also create a spilt test by creating another version with a few changes.
As you can see the starting price is pretty reasonable with GetResponse. The best thing GetResponse will give you all the email marketing services needed, so you don’t have to spend money on other software. But, before you make the choice you can avail their one month free trail to understand the quality of the service.
· Easy to use
· Responsive Design
· One month free trail
· Saved loads of money by proving complete e-mail marketing service
· Great Social media integration
· Reasonable pricing
Our Verdict: Unbounce Vs GetResponse
As the features goes, we thing both Unbounce and GetResponse are more or less similar. But, when it comes to value for money, GetResponse certainly wins. Not only the pricing is much more reasonable, but as GetResponse offers you all email marketing services along with the Landing Page creator, you get much more worth for your investment.
The best way to check out the awesome services is to get the one month free trail here.
Get Unbounce One month free trail here.
Get GetResponse One month free trail here.
So, which software do you think perfect for your business? Let us know in the comment section below.