Winter is here, and so are the skin problems!
Winter can be really harsh on your skin. Cold, dry, and chilly winds can damage your skin and make it feel dry and flaky all the time. Therefore, pampering it with quality moisturizing ingredients becomes a must. If you need more than glowing and radiant skin during winters, read the list of simple yet effective winter skincare tips (given below) that you can easily incorporate into your everyday beauty regime.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- Never make misuse anabolic steroids!!!
- Occupational Health
- 4 Reasons To Meditate
- What is Rhinoplasty Surgery and Who it is For
- Strategies For Keeping Your Health On Track
A step-by-step guide to winter skincare:
- Cleansing: The first rule towards keeping your skin healthy and radiant lies in keeping it clean. Irrespective of the weather, keeping your face clean of any impurities and foreign particles is a must. You can use ingredients like raw milk, Dabur Gulabari Rose Water, or cream-based cleansing milk to do the same daily. Since washing your face quite often during the day can rob it of its natural moisture, we suggest you do it at least once a day before going to bed to wake up with soft, glowing, and clean skin the next day.
How to clean your face:
- In a bowl, take a teaspoon of milk and add an equal amount of rose water to it and stir.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mix and use it to clean your face properly with it
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizing lotion to keep your skin soft
- Exfoliate: Scrubbing your skin regularly helps you get rid of harmful toxins and dead skin cells present on the surface of the skin. These impurities can make your skin feel dry and look dull—exfoliation aids in revealing fresh and glowing skin and rejuvenate it as well. But remember, going overboard with it can cause abrasion and leave your skin damaged. Using mild or are the best option available as these scrubs ensure no side effects and make your skin look soft and supple.
Here is a home remedy you can try to clean your skin:
- 1 tbsp papaya pulp
- 1 tbsp walnut powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh milk cream
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and make a smooth paste
- Apply the mix all over your face and neck area and gently start massaging in a circular motion
- Massage for 5-10 minutes and leave it on for another 5 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat at least once a week for blemish-free and flawless skin
Note: Scrubbing in winters can leave your skin feeling dry. Always apply a face cream for dry skin in winter to avoid any damage to the skin and to make it feel soft and supple
- Toning: Face toning is one of the essential winter to follow. It tightens not only the pores of your skin but also aid in removing any post-cleansing residual from the face. Always remember to use a mild toner on the face as once treated with the chemical can make your skin dry and cause problems like rashes, red spots, and allergies.
- Moisturizing: Now, what do we say about this most important winter care for face tips! It goes without saying that keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized during winters, or for that matter, any other season, can work wonders for it in the long run. A quality winter cream for
Avocado and milk pack:
Avocado is an excellent moisturizing agent that keeps the skin soft while adding a healthy glow to it.
- 1 tbsp avocado pulp
- 1 tsp milk
- Mix both the ingredients together in a bowl
- Apply it all over the face and neck area and massage gently for 4-5 minutes
- Leave it on for another 10 minutes before washing it off with warm water
- Repeat at least twice a week for desired results
Banana and honey mask:
Both banana and honey have natural moisturizing and nourishing properties that help get rid of dry and flaky skin.
- 2 tbsp mashed banana
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix both the ingredients together in a bowl to make a smooth paste
- Apply all over the face and neck area and leave it to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it off with warm water
- Repeat at least twice a week for effective results
Need more winter skincare tips? Keep reading our blogs., you can also try few homemade face masks using ingredients from your kitchen for soft, glowing, and healthy skin.