Do you have a knack for shooting? Have you tried various scopes and still not found the best AR 15 Scope for your gun? It would help if you kept in mind several factors while choosing a gun’s scope, though most people think that it is only the gun that does everything. Apparently, not! When it comes to long-range precision or target acquisition or combining these two factors, it is the scope that decides how good a shooter you are. Yes, it is important to have a quality ar 15 Let’s check out some of the factors that you need to consider while choosing AR Scopes.and lower, but the Scope is equally important.
Probably one of the deciding factors of a Scope is the hardware that you have. The mounting system is of pivotal importance as it consists of the weaver rail system and Picatinny. If you want to use the, make sure that the mounting system has advanced weaver and Picatinny and sufficient space to mount the gun.
Range of the Scope
Because you use guns for hunting purposes, it is of vital importance that you check the range of the scope before installing it on the gun. Normally, AR 15 Scopes are very user-friendly, and almost everyone uses this scope for their gun, but if you choose from a wide variety, then do not forget to stick an eye on the Scope and check the range. Many seasoned shooters or hunters install the Scope on their gun, check if the range is matching with their requirements, and then think of buying it or not.
Many Scopes come with magnification facilities, but it all depends on what your target is going to be. The most important thing about targets is they should be clearly visible to you through the scope. If you think that your target is tiny, then it would be best to opt for a Scope that has magnification. For long-distance targets, magnification would be crucial. Be it a small target or a relatively big target, magnifying the Scope would not obstruct your aim as you can switch the magnification on or off according to your need.
Types of AR 15 Scopes
Different companies in the market offer amazing AR 15 Scopes, but you need to use the best from the lot. So, here are some of the top AR 15 Scopes that you can choose:
- Vortex Strike Eagle 1-6×24 – with great magnification and versatility, this scope has the ability to win your competitions at ease.
- Leupold Mark AR Mod 1 3-9×40 – the BEST AR 15 SCOPE when hunting with a gun or rifle.
- Vortex Optics Sparc 2 – for those who have a budget crunch, this Scope has all the features that a hunter wants in his rifle.
- Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x 24mm – this one is best for hunting and also for winning shooting competitions.
- Aimpoint Pro Patrol optic – it is for shooters who are capable of shooting accurately and shooting fast.