Cars have been available to humankind for the longest time, and they have always sought protection. People value their vehicles the most. What we love, we must protect them under any conditions.
Image courtesy: Shutterstock
The security measures provided by manufacturing companies have excelled over the years. From simple door locks to locks with alarms and GPS trackers, technology has played its part in the evolution of . Gone are those days when car security relied primarily on humans. With technological advancements, we have evolved new ways of securing our precious vehicles.
If you are still new to technology and wonder what new car security methods are, we have you covered.
Here are some technological advancements in car security:
Car Theft Deterrents
It includes basic things, such as:
- Car Alarms: The basic idea behind fitting a car alarm is that it can call for attention whenever an unauthorized person meddles with your car. Modern cars usually come with a pre-fitted car alarm.
- Steering Wheel and Gear Locks: Sturdy metal lock systems prevent the steering wheel’s usage and gears when your car is sitting idle.
- Window Etching includes placing a vehicle identification number (VIN), tracked anywhere. It is situated on windows and doors to improve car security systems.
They come into play whenever someone tries to start the security system.. Many ways of inducing car immobilizers help improve your vehicle’s
- Transponder Fobs and Key: A vehicle with such a feature will not allow the car to start if a proper key is absent.
- Fuel Disablers: If a car is in any unwanted situation, it is designed to cut fuel supply to the engine, making it difficult to start the vehicle.
- Kill Switch: It is typically for preventing the vehicle from starting. A kill switch can be installed in different ways in your car.
Vehicle Tracking Systems
It is the most advanced form of car security, where you can track your vehicle’s current location and path traveled. GPS tracking systems are the most common form of vehicle tracking system. The system offers various features that can be utilized to protect your car from any situation. Some tracking systems have additional features such as a camera setup, which helps locate your car accurately and recognize its surroundings.
Even if your car gets stolen, the GPS tracker in your vehicle will update you on the current location status. Luxury cars often have pre-installed GPS systems, whereas conventional vehicles require extra installation.
Today, GPS trackers are not merely navigation devices; they are much more. One GPS tracking tool available in the market that offers various features is KENT CamEye. It offers features like a digital map, tracking system, alerts for perimeter breaches, cloud data storage, live streaming, and more.
Try a New Way of Car Security with KENT CamEye
KENT CamEye is all things security. It has a dual-camera setup for the front and rear to record videos and provide live navigation. The face recognition feature of KENT CamEye will give an instant alert if an unknown person sits behind the driving wheel. It provides alerts through text messages, emails, and alarms.
Apart from providing car security, it can also provide safety to your loved ones who use the car. For instance, if your kids are chauffeur-driven, the device will let you live-stream their location and journey status.
New car security and safety methods like KENT CamEye provide a sense of security for your car and your loved ones traveling in it.