The advent of the Internet has changed the way we see life now. Everything has a click instead of a tag. A time was there if it was money tags or the social tags, but new dawn of neo-renaissance has emerged, altering the dynamics of human life.
We craved social networks once, but now it’s all available at your fingertips, just waiting for your right CLICKS and the right approach.
I know everyone is interested in earning through what they like the most. And what could be much better if it’s earning through the internet, all the way you browse. You could be earning even while you’re at rest. But that doesn’t work all the time, though! It takes time. That’s the whole reason, am trying to figure out why my AdSense account hasn’t been approved yet. But, still, I don’t want to confine it just to AdSense. We all know AdSense is the king, but how about looking for the alternatives too.
Some tips I did like to share with other bloggers who are new to this, just like me.
Getting down to basics:
1)All about the blog and the AdSense:
Get a blog with a good URL. A good URL since it would be beneficial for you. Google spiders(or say crawlers) find it easier to track those URL which is relevant to the kind of contents that you would post in your blogs, as well for better ranking.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- SEO Tips and Tricks for Online Success
- Twelve Bloggers’ Block Busters
- Five of the Best Ways to Promote Your New WordPress Blog
- 3 Ways to Secure Your Business iPhone
- The End of the Open Internet
Get your AdSense account activated. Place the approval tags in your blog’s HTML.
Use meta contents and fill it with GOOD KEYWORDS, which you think would make your blog searchable.
Once you are done with the Google approval code, try to approve other popular search engines, namely: MSN, Yahoo!
2)Blogs are all about the Contents!!!
Don’t forget to keep updating your blog. Post frequently. This would help you in getting better ranks in Google search engine pages. Post relevantly as well. Try to update your meta contents and meta tags as well. Meta contents and Metatags are the keywords that are frequently and most importantly used in your posts.
Getting noticed by Google is a little bit slow and steady process. So have patience. Keep updating your blog, don’t expect overnight success. In fact, patience is the key to internet marketing… of course, with an effective strategy.
3)Link Building: exchange links.
How do you drive traffic to your blog? This is an important question to be answered and to be included in your strategy.
There are various ways to achieve the same.
- –Submit your blog to various blog directories. Just Google search free directories, and you would find a lot of many.
- –Try using some of these, RSS directories, various free blog directories, general directories.
- –Exchange links with other bloggers: Ask them if they would like to exchange links, and you probably would find most of them answering you back “YES.” This is a good strategy to get unique visitors and, of course, to increase your traffic counts.
- –Create link bait
- –participate in blog carnivals
- –Don’t think about commenting… just comment. It’s also a good way to get your blog noticed.
It’s not just the blog for whom you comment would look at your blog but also other people who would comment in that blog(where you’d commented). So comments are just like signatures you live, but a good one, since it traces you back.
4) Join Communities and Catalogues
There are numerous blog journals and catalogs where you would find millions of bloggers, just like you trying to get recognized. But don’t worry, a million sounds too much, but you could better your rank there as well. Be patient.
Some of the must-join blog networking sites are :
- –Blog catalog
Join the communities in those sites, and participate actively. You’ll find many visitors wanting to have a look at your blog, for comparison sake at least. That’s what I do.
–Through these as well, you can find lot many potential link exchangers.
So join in today!!
5) Signup with Social Media websites:
There are various social media websites(obviously free signups). You can get useful tips there and try out new widgets they could come up with. The more social media tags you’ve, the more credentials you add to your Blog searchability….and ultimately, the ranking, which comes through the philosophy of Google’s reliability. 🙂
Some of them are:
6) Participate in various Blogger forums.
You would get to know more insights about blogging and what it takes to be a good blogger. Some of them are:
- –Blogger Forum
Sign up with some article submitting websites. These are the sites wherein you can submit your own articles. People looking for relevant articles would probably look for articles through these websites. So get into it. Write some good articles, get them published, and use the resource tools you would get, where you can put your Blog’s link. You can get good traffic through here as well.
Some of the popular sites you could try are:
eZine Articles, Article Dashboard, Go Articles, ArticleHub, Joana, Marketing Seek, Article Avenue, Columbo, Article Pros, eBusiness Articles, Syndication from Idea Marketers.
These free article distributing sites receive enormous traffic. The more articles you submit to these sites, the more targeted traffic your AdSense sites will receive. And this is considered one of the most effective ways of making money consistently from AdSense clicks.
8) Participate in Group writing contests, and various sites give you that. You could be a lucky winner someday, but the important part is, you get to know what other expert bloggers are thinking of and how you can improvise upon yours—just a healthy way of learning and experiencing all the way you enjoy. You get more traffic through here also if you are good enough to use the platform of commenting on each other’s work.