Finding the right car insurance companies is not that easy. We might have so many questions in our mind when choosing the car insurance company. To help you choose the best company from the list of best companies, I have listed a few companies below. You can click here for more details about the car insurance companies.
1. Amica Mutual
This company was established in the year 1907. This company has 45 physical offices throughout America. You can get the best services and policies from this company. In 1973, this company joined hands with the factory mutual to form the Amica Mutual. This company has an A+ rating.
- Online advisors to direct you
- Low complaints rate from customers
- Perfect claim score
- It May be difficult for new insurance shoppers.
- Labor coverage and towing choices are small.
This company was found in 1922 in Texas. This company was started with 25 officers to fight against the expensive automobile insurance policies for military people and their families. Now, this company has more than 6 million Americans. Totally, you can find 8 offices both in Europe and America. This company has an A++ rating.
- Fair rates
- 24/7 banking services are provided through mobile
- Part of the profit will be provided to family people yearly.
- Policies are for military people only.
- No deposit and withdrawal services are there in banks.
3. Auto-Owners Insurance
This company has been operating since 1916. This company provides coverage to more than 5 million people in 26 states of America. The company is operating with more than 40,000 agents. This company includes 3 subsidiaries, and the southern-owner subsidiary offers insurance to people in Florida. This company has an A++ rating.
- Excellent customer service
- A range of options in Auto insurance personal package to choose from
- Does not offer national coverage
4. NJM Insurance Company
This company sells its insurance policies to New Jersey Business and Industry Association employees and members and New Jersey state employees. This company has a wide range of opportunities, and it has been reckoned as a first class auto insurance company. This company has got an A+ rating.
- You can find insurance policies at competitive rates.
- Customer satisfaction is good.
- Residents of New Jersey have to meet certain criteria to become eligible for coverage.
5. Erie Insurance
It is a Pennsylvania based company, and it offers both commercial and personal auto coverage. This company provides policies to residents in and around Pennsylvania and other 10 states. This company has an A+ rating.
- The good rated customer service team
- 24/7 claim support is available
- Bagged “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with the Auto Insurance Purchase Experience” via JD power
- Coverage is restricted to a fifth of Canada and US states.
- Offers few discounts compared to others
This company sells insurance policies to all the people of the United States. Now, this company gets hold of 12 million people. It is a subsidiary company of Berkshire Hathaway, which is owned by Warren Buffet. This company has an A++ rating.
- Good customer service ratings
- Low-cost policies and competitive prices
- Offers second chances to drivers with violation strikes
- No program for driver monitoring
7. The Hartford
This company was found in 1810. It provides coverage to more than 18 million American individuals. This company is known for offering a wide range of coverage policies, including specialty and group coverage. This company has an A+ rating.
- Received multiple awards for customer service
- Good discounts addressable
- Reasonable premium rates
- No Accreditation from BBB
- Increased premium rates