A is a basic component of a page on SharePoint websites. Web parts are used to greatly expand the customization range of a SharePoint website page by customizing the page’s content, layout, and even some adjustable scripts.
As one of the most prominent web part vendors, VirtoSoftware has developed a wide variety of SharePoint web parts, including:
- Web parts that help with basic teamwork needs, like Calendar and SharePoint Form Designer;
- Several unique administrative tools, like User, Redirect Web Part, and AD User Profile Service;
- Extensions to the basic SharePoint notification system like Alerts and Reminders;
- Project management helpers like Gantt Chart View and Kanban Board;
- File management appliances in the form of Bulk File Upload and Bulk File Unzip;
- Password management can be handled by Password Change, Password Expiration, and Password Reset & Recovery;
- Workflow management helpers like Workflow Status Monitor and Workflow Scheduler.
Learn more about adding a web part in SharePoint .