Most people can handle their regular monthly bills: groceries, mortgage, car payment, etc. But what if an unforeseen expense comes up? How will you deal with the additional cost? A short-term loan from a personal loan provider likecould be the answer.
Founded in 2013, SkyCap Financial reviewed how other personal lenders worked and made it a mission to offer a best-in-the-industry experience. SkyCap Financial provides loans from $500 to $10,000, depending on your needs. SkyCap Financial reviews the customer’s online application in an application process that is quick and easy. After the money is distributed, SkyCap Financial sets up an automatic payment program, so that loan payments are withdrawn from your bank account on a regular schedule.
Having provided personal loans for many Canadian customers, SkyCap Financial is also well aware of the some reasons why people need personal loans and how loans can help when people fall into difficult situations, like these:
1. Surprise bills. What happens if you get into an accident and your car is out of service? You may need to cover the cost of a short-term automobile rental while waiting to sort out your insurance.
2. Emergencies. A family member might get sick, requiring you to take time off work to visit the hospital. Some firms may give you paid sick leave, but only a few days’ worth. A longer illness means you could be paying out-of-pocket.
3. Reach short-term buying goals. A short-term loan may help you pay for a new car or put a down payment on a house. Remember, the more you can add to that down payment on your home, the less your mortgage will be, and that’s a very long-term commitment.
4. Help your family. You may be in the situation where you want to help pay for a family member’s education. For instance, your niece or nephew may need financial assistance. Or an aging parent may have to live with you one day. Having extra money will help you deal with such challenges.
5. Have more choices. Your career might be in a rut and you’re thinking of starting your own business. Or you might be considering a move to a new city for a better job. Again, having extra cash set aside makes it easier to consider these major life changes.
There are any number of legitimate reasons why you might require a short-term personal loan. It certainly doesn’t mean you’re in financial trouble, although a loan can sometimes help you in a challenging situation. And no matter which lender you choose, make sure you do some research on the company and read the fine print. You don’t want any surprises when it comes to rates and fees. A worry-free lending experience should be the ultimate goal.