If you’re looking for a complete all-in-one software that has everything you need to create professional-looking videos even though you have little to no experience then the Movavi Video Suite should fit the bill perfectly. It has extensive features that stretch across and cover pretty much anything and everything required to capture, edit, and produce great-looking videos.
However what makes it stand out most is how intuitive and user-friendly it is. Considering many people avoid even attempting to edit their videos because it seems too technical, the Movavi Video Suite not only makes it easy but also provides a comprehensive array of professional-quality features that are extremely powerful.
Some of the highlights of what you’ll be able to accomplish with the Movavi Video Suite include:
- Choosing whether to capture video directly from your screen, from a webcam, or by creating a slideshow from pictures or using existing video recorded from external devices.
- Digitizing video from analog sources such as VHS tapes, TV tuners, and so on.
- Improving the video quality by adjusting the color settings, sharpening blurry video, stabilizing shaky segments, correcting interlaced video, and much more.
- Cutting video into segments and then removing unnecessary parts or combining clips as required.
- Inserting transitions, special effects, or filters to alter the visual style of the video and transform it completely.
- Adding audio tracks to create voiceovers, background music, and even include sound effects such as fade-in and fade-out.
- Inserting customizable text that can be animated to form watermarks, subtitles, captions, and more.
- Optimizing the video automatically for any device or platform with the hundreds of presets available.
As you can see, that pretty much covers all the bases that you could possibly need to create an impressive video. Each of the features of the Movavi Video Suite is designed to be as user-friendly as possible, and most will just require a few clicks, or adjusting a slider, or even just ‘dragging and dropping’. It is so straightforward that it should only take you a few minutes to figure out what you need to do.
When you do try out the Movavi Video Suite for the first time, be sure to experiment and really put its features through the paces. It is definitely a capable video maker, and by trying out new things you’ll be able to put its potential to good use and create videos that you can be proud of.