Martin Brinkmann on June 11, 2019, in Companies, Microsoft, Windows – Last Update: June 12, 2019 – 16 comments
Microsoft released protection updates for all supported Microsoft Windows operating system conversions on June 11, 2019, Patch Day.
Our evaluation of the June 2019 Patch Tuesday gives you statistics about safety and non-safety updates that Microsoft released on this day.
The evaluation includes a govt precis, data, links to all updates, the list of recognized problems taken care of using a working system, download links, and more.
Microsoft launched the May 2019 Update for Windows 10 recently, but it’s far to be had by customers who seek updates manually, most effective at the time and handiest if the system is well suited.
You could look at the May 2019 Update overview if you overlooked it.
Microsoft Windows Security Updates June 2019
The following Excel spreadsheet lists safety update information for June 2019. Click on the subsequent link to download it on your system: Microsoft Windows Security Updates June 2019 Overview
Microsoft launched safety updates for all supported versions of the Windows running device in June 2019.
All patron and server versions have seriously rated vulnerabilities patched.
Microsoft launched security updates for other merchandise and Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Office, Azure, Microsoft Exchange Server, and Skype.
Operating System Distribution
Windows 7: forty-two vulnerabilities, of which three are rated vital, and 39 are placed important Microsoft Speech API Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
Windows 8.1: 35 vulnerabilities, of which three are rated essential, and 32 are rated essential
identical as 1903
Windows 10 model 1703: 41 vulnerabilities, of which four are critical and 37 are critical
same as 1709
Windows 10 version 1709: 43 vulnerabilities, of which four are important, and 39 are critical
CVE-2019-0709 is identical to the 1903
Windows 10 model 1803: forty-five vulnerabilities, of which three are critical and 43 are critical
identical as 1903
Windows 10 model 1809: 47 vulnerabilities, of which three are vital and 44 are crucial
same as 1903
Windows 10 model 1903: forty-two vulnerabilities, of which three are critical, and 39 are vital ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
Windows Server merchandise
Windows Server 2008 R2: forty-two vulnerabilities: 3 are vital, and 39 are essential ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
CVE-2019-0985 3 are vital, and 31 are essential.
Same as Server 2019
Windows Server 2016: 39 vulnerabilities: four are essential, and 35 are important
CVE-2019-0709 47 vulnerabilities: three are critical, and 44 are vital Windows Hyper-V Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
CVE-2019-0722 11: 7 vulnerability, five critical, two essential Microsoft Browser Memory Corruption Vulnerability
CVE-2019-0988 crucial, two essential Chakra Scripting Engine Memory Corruption Vulnerability
CVE-2019-0992 character restriction issue in Internet Explorer.
- KB4503269 — Security-simplest Update
- Security updates only
- Windows Eight. one and Server 2012 R2
- KB4503276 — Monthly Rollup
Patched a safety vulnerability by “deliberately preventing connections among Windows and Bluetooth devices that are not relaxed and use famous
Fixed the Preboot Execution Environment and acknowledged the difficulty.
Fixed an HTTP and HTTPS string character restriction issue in Internet Explorer.
- KB4503290 — Security-best Rollup
- It is the same as KB4503276, aside from the IE string man or woman restriction problem.
- Windows 10 version Windows 10 version 1709
- Fixed Bluetooth vulnerability.
Fixed an IE11 difficulty that could prevent IE from commencing if no or a malformed search provider turned into the set because of the default.
- Windows 10 version 1803
- Fixed the Preboot Execution Environment problem.
- Same as 1709
Windows 10 model 1809
Set a Windows Mixed Reality keyboard rendering trouble.
Fixed a Bluetooth vulnerability.
Fixed the Preboot environment issue.
Updated Broadcom Wi-Fi firmware to Microsoft HoloLens.
Fixed the IE11 default seek issuer issue.
- Windows 10 version 1903
- Fixed Bluetooth vulnerability.
- Other safety updates
- KB4503259 — Cumulative protection replacement for Internet Explorer: June eleven, 2019
- KB4474419 — SHA-2 code signing help replace Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008: March 12, 2019
- KB4503285 — Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows Embedded 8 Standard and Windows Server 2012
- KB4503287 — Security Only Quality Update for Windows Server 2008
- KB4503308 — Security replacement for Adobe Flash Player
- KB4503267 — Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server Version 1607
- KB4503291 — Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1507
- KB4503537 — Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 and Windows Server 2016
- KB4504369 — Servicing Stack Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 and Windows Server 2019