I always wanted to do something different, something creative with my life. Earlier there were limited number of options and one had to select one and pursue a career in it. When I finished my high school I was having no clue what to do with my life neither there were any counsellors to help me out and get me into a career where I was able to show my creative side and as a result I had to take commerce.
The current scenario in India is completely different as compared to when I was in college. There are a lot of options to choose from and if you want to get into a creative field you can go into fashion, mass communication or animation. It is not that a lot of creative courses are available but they are also in high demand which will allow one to pursue a professional career. All the students who are going into these creative courses not only have amazing salaries but are also contributing to the growth of the country.
Each year WLCI conducts All India Combined Entrance Test also known as AICET which will help one into getting in different creative fields. So if you are planning to do something creative you need to start preparing yourself for AICET 2016. If you are wondering what are the advantages of choosing AICET you can have a look below.
Benefits of Choosing AICET
There are a lot of benefits of choosing AICET and we have mentioned some of these below.
· AICET will help the students in pursuing their career and will also provide them good experience.
· AICET is the only examination which will help you in getting admission in one of the best creative schools of India i.e. WLCI creative school. Along with WLCI you will be able to get admission in other creative schools of India.
· Students will get quality and real world experience with this exam.
· One of the benefits of choosing AICET is that if a student was not having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th standard they can easily get admission and get a lot of career opportunities. Even if you were not good in Mathematics you will be able to clear the AICET examination easily. This even makes AICET a better option over NIFT as where Mathematics is one of the important subjects.
· WICL not only offers design oriented and fashion courses but also production oriented courses like garment production.
If you are having a creative mind and want to make a creative career then you need to mark the date for AICET 2016. This year the exam is going to take place on 8 May 2016. The last date of submitting and registering the application form is 25 April 2016.
If you are having any queries you can get in touch with the AICET management by using the contact details below.
Mob. No.: +91 8527489991