If you just shifted your main blog or started writing for another blog and you want to redirect your existing blogs traffic to that new blog you can do that in blogger blog by adding a small meta tag line their including that new redirection URL and you can also specify a time after which your bog should be redirected to that new URL. Well it works like a charm and does not include any technical skills for applying this code.
You can use it for showing your newly created page or important post on your blog, so that when ever people open your blog they will be taken to that post and they can check out all that important stuff. So check below steps on how you can implement this on your personal blog.
1. Go to Blogger.com and Sign In to your account.
2. Now choose your Blog and Navigate to Template > Edit HTML.
3. Now find out the <head> tag and paste the below code right below it.
<meta content=’5;url=http://www.example.com‘ http-equiv=’refresh’/>
4. Now just change the red line with your new URL and you also change the blue letter for changing the seconds after which your blog redirects.
5. After you have changed and made your modification just Save the Template and refresh your blog and wait for some seconds and see your blog being redirected to another URL.