Worried about the poor air quality of your home? Well, then it is time to put a full stop to this tension and start thinking about the best measures that you can adopt to make sure that your home is filled with healthy and pure air forever. Now that you are reading this article, we understand that you have decided to buy an air purifier and are quite confused with the options available.
Brands such as KENT have always been coming up with amazing products, and their, there is no doubt that you would like to compare it with other air purifiers.
To help you out in this confusing task, we have decided to give you a brief outline of the features of air purifiers from different brands. This time the choices are between KENT Alps Vs. Blueair Classic 480i. Let us see which one is right!
READ MORE :
- Why is the Blockchain Technology Important?
- How Modern Drones can Increase Job Safety
- Ministration to Sizzle Fertility
- International Power Adapter: The Travel Workhorse
- HWY Pro: Could This App be the Uber of Trucking?
Features of KENT Alps Air Purifier
- Its technology from Japan can remove 99% of air contaminants, including those larger than 0.3 microns, such as dust mites, tobacco smoke, pollens, and other irritants from the air.
- It has a special inbuilt ionizer that can trap pollutants to keep the rooms fresh and free from harmful air contaminants. To remove any foul smell, there is an activated carbon filter in KENT Alps.
- KENT Alps is also equipped with an display and an inbuilt sensor that inform you about the air quality in your home to customize its settings as per the needs.
- The easy-to-operate functions and elegant design also make it a preferable air purifier for the home.
- Keeping in mind your children’s safety, it has special child lock technology and low noise operation to avoid any distractions at home.
Features of Blueair Classic 480i
- Blueair Classic 480i has a three-stage progressive filter that effectively removes air contaminants and ensures healthy and clear air.
- It has a special app, Blueair app, through which you can easily operate the air purifier with your smartphone.
- There is a touch-screen display so that you can operate it smoothly.
- Blueair Classic 480i offers 5 air changes per hour based on a (40m2) room with a standard ceiling height of 2.4 meters.
- It uses HEPASilent technology to get rid of all airborne pollutants effectively.
The level of air pollution is rising rapidly, which has significantly affected the indoor air. Among the best ways to ensure healthy indoor air, using an air purifier comes as the fastest and most effective step you can take. After reading the features, you can see that both the products are great and their main motto is to provide healthy air. However, one thing that keeps KENT Alps above Blueair Classic 480i is the price. KENT air purifier is pocket-friendly, which makes it a great buying option.