Exams are the turning point for all students in their academic life. These exams may be school finals, board, or other competitive exams for their higher studies. Overall, exam plays an important role in every student’s life. This is the stage where parents and teachers can judge the student’s performance level and the talents they have learned in their school curriculum.
The central board of secondary education – CBSE- is India’s standard board of education. Many schools are affiliated with the CBSE board all over India, both in central and state governments. Among all exams, the CBSE board exams are considered the most important and toughest exam for students. A few students feel nervous during their exam preparations because of the large syllabus and lack of time.
Here are some important preparation tips for CBSE board exams that students can follow to reduce exam stress and perform best in class.
- Study according to the plan to complete the syllabus on time and avoid last-minute exam stress.
- Maintain proper notes by referring to more books, educational websites, and other study materials, including and NCERT textbooks for the respective subjects.
- Never forget to refer lecturer’s notes and other important points discussed in the class sessions.
- Practice more questions from the class 10 NCERT exemplar, as this book contains some important questions which can directly be asked in the board exams.
- Study regularly, stay focused on your studies, attend class sessions regularly, stay away from distractions, avoid hanging out with friends for a long time, and switch off all your mobile phones and systems.
- , including the examples. These books have clear and detailed explanations for all the topics.
- Besides preparations, health is also important. Therefore, stay healthy by having at least 6 to 7 hours of sleep and having a healthy balanced diet.
- Practice more samples and previous year’s question papers. By doing this, students can improve their time management skills, learn more about the course, and know about the current question paper pattern.
- Never skip or postpone the topics until exam day, as these may cause panic attacks and increase tension during the exams.
These were some important and easy preparation tips for the CBSE board exams. As this is a crucial stage of every student’s life, they should be aware of their syllabus and exam dates and complete all the preparations a week before their exams to have sufficient time for revisions.