One of the most irritating problems that every one of us faces is related to Checking Aadhar Card, In this article, I am going to show the methods which will help you to Check Aadhar Card status.
Checking aadhar card status is not at all difficult, all you need is an Internet connection in your Mobile/Laptop. Generally, it takes 60-90 days for Aadhar Card to reach your Home after Aadhar Card Registration Process. In the next paragraph, I will show you the steps which will help you to trace your Aadhar Card.
It is to be noted that for the purposes of Aadhar Card enquiry, you will need the acknowledge receipt which you have obtained after you have registered for Aadhar Card in the Enrollment center. If you have not got your acknowledge receipt, you can check your Aadhar Card status by name. I will discuss the process of checking Aadhar card status through the name in the 2nd part of this post.
How to check Aadhar Card status Online
- Got to the official Website of Aadhar Card, which is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Click on Enrollment ID
- Enter your Full name
- Enter your PIN code
- Fill the Security code
- Provide your mobile number and
- Click on Get one time password
As soon as you will click on Get one-time password, you will receive the OTP on your registered Mobile number, enter that OTP in the Enter OTP column and click on validate and download.
Within a matter of seconds, you will be able to see your aadhar card in front of your eyes. You can simply download it and take a print out of it.
How to Check Aadhar Card status Online by Name
Now, I am gonna show you the step by step guide, which will help you to check your Aadhar Card status online by Name.
As discussed earlier, this guide is especially for people who have lost their Acknowledgment Receipt and want to trace their Aadhaar Card.
For checking your Aadhar Card status by name, follow the below Procedure –
- Go to the official website of uidai which is – https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Simply click on Aadhar Number
- Enter your Full name, email and mobile number
- Enter the security code and
- Click on get OTP
Enter the OTP which you have received on your Registered Mobile number.
After verifying your OTP the official website will provide your Aadhar Card Number.
Now, head over to the office website of EAadhar card [ https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ ] and –
- Click on Aadhar Number
- Enter your full name, pin code and security code
- Click on Get one time Password
After receiving your OTP, enter it in the necessary column and hit validate and download button.
Importance of Aadhar Card
Aadhar card is one of the most important and legal documents in India. Earlier it was used for the sake of identification purpose only, but nowadays, Aadhar card is used for the various purposes which mainly includes –
- It is now made compulsory to Link your Aadhar Card number with your LPG provider for the purpose of availing the Subsidy
- While opening bank account, Aadhar card can be used as identity proof as well as address proof of Residence
- If you want a new postpaid or Broadband connection, Aadhar card can be provided as an identity Proof
- AADHAR Card can be used as an identity proof while traveling in trains
- Most of the Educational institutes ask for Aadhaar card number while giving admission
- Aadhar Card can also be linked with Pan card and proves useful while filing Income tax returns.
If you still have any questions or facing problem-related to checking your Aadhar Card status, feel free to ask it in the Comments Section provided below. I will be happy to Help You.
This article is wrtitten by Pravin Vijay….. A young Professional blogger from Pune, Who loves to write about Sad status