Getflix opens a whole new world for DNS servers with easy access to residents and visitors from other countries to New Zealand, Australia, and the United States and all over the globe offering location-specific video and music streaming. Getflix and VPN offer so much more than DNS. Getflix bypasses Geo-blocking, providing the best entertainment programs globally. Stream your favorite movies, TV series, and children’s shows from one device or multiple devices such as PCs, mobile phones, iPad, iPods, game consoles, and more.
Getflix, a global DNS server provides services to those with,
- Xbox 360
- Nintendo Wii
- Wii U
- WD TV Live
- Apple TV
- IOS, iPhone, iPad
- Apple Mac
The technologies of streaming your devices reach the outermost limits of today’s technologies because Getflix,
- Now supports over 200 channels
- Works on a favorite device or all your favorite devices
- Offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card
- Excellent 24/7 customer service and exceptional support
- Ease of setup
- Easy to use
- Low monthly fee after the free 14-day signup
- No questions asked and no commitment for further service after the trial period and ability to cancel anytime.
- Highly secure and private
- Immense network of global servers
Getflix officially supports over 200 channels. Just because a channel is not listed as supported does not mean that it is not, because people are finding that they can still stream channels not listed as supported. All you can do is try and be pleasantly surprised at what Getflix offers.
The United States is on of the largest streaming supporters for unblocked channels. The United States is always changing this list, so consumers are frequently told to recheck on what channels are available. This list is immense, but a few are listed as follows.
- IOS Devices
- Smart TVs
- Gaming Consoles
- Fire TV
- Apple TV
- FOX Now
- HBO GO
- MAX GO and so much more depending on what location you are in and streaming.
All you need to do is follow easy setup and installation for the regional settings in your Getflix account. Know that some regions do not support apps from other global locations. Be sure that you purchase your WD TV Live from the United States at any online location. If you purchase your WD TV Live devices outside of the United States, they will not support apps in the United States.
Changing your DNS to GOFlix is straightforward and easy in the following steps.
- Sign up
- Configure DNS settings
- Access the Netflix and Hulu apps
- Locate your DNS settings
- Change your DNS settings by entering one of the addresses on the overview page and complete the process by selecting “Finish.”
- Restart using the power button
- Access the streaming apps
- Reset the WD TV Live Location