One of the most painful diseases affecting one of the most sensitive areas in the human body can get anyone in sweat and blood.
And when you live in a city like Hyderabad, life becomes tough with all the humidity and spicy food. No wonder you are here looking for a fix to your pile condition; thankfully, in the right place.
We have a one-stop solution to put an end to your suffering.
With a LASER surgical piles treatment, you can get rid of piles in less than 30 minutes, with no cuts, no wounds, and NO PAIN at all, right in your city, Hyderabad!
Sounds interesting, right? Well, there’s more that can surprise you.
LASER Surgical Treatment to Quickly Cure Piles!
To start with information about LASER treatment, let us first look at what it exactly means.
‘A LASER piles surgery is a piles treatment using a radial fiber to send the LASER energy into the affected area (i.e., inside the rectum) to cure the existing hemorrhoids and block the excessive blood flow to prevent further enlargement of veins.’
While the pain and embarrassment associated with a conventional piles treatment scare people away, a LASER treatment is way better.
The following advantages may even convince you to sign-up for getting treatment today.
- No cuts or wounds
- Completely painless
- No diet restrictions at all
- You can resume your work right from the next day.
- It’s the most aesthetic of all the procedures (boosts patient’s confidence)
- Least risk of infections involved
- Minimal blood loss
- It takes only 10-15 minutes to be done.
- It doesn’t eat up days for planning or preparations; performed on the very same day
- Least postoperative uneasiness or discomfort to the patient
- Sphincter action is kept safe, excluding all odds of fecal leaks or incontinence.
- Quick recovery
- HIGH SUCCESS RATE!
So, how does it work?
Well, here’s a simple yet comprehensive answer to that.
- A dose of anesthesia is given to the patient.
- LASER energy is delivered to the submucosal hemorrhoidal nodes directly from the radial fiber
- This shrinks the swollen nodes from the inside.
- The same LASER also reduces the blood supply, leading to a stoppage of the abnormal growth of hemorrhoids inside the rectum.
- Ultimately this whole procedure prevents the occurrence or recurrence of the disease in most cases.
Sounds easy to go through. Well, that’s the best thing about LASER piles treatment. It’s easy to go through. Painless. And bleeds and disturbs the least of all the pile’s remedies in the history of medicine.
But where in Hyderabad can I get a LASER Piles Treatment?
Right where we started, where exactly can you get a LASER piles treatment in Hyderabad? Well, Pristine Care is the answer.
Providing flawless treatments with their latest LASER paraphernalia and the best piles surgeons, Pristine Care has earned more than a thousand appreciating reviews from different parts of the nation.
As a result, they now enjoy a rating of 4.6 on Google.
And that’s not where it ends. Speaking of the positive reviews and patients who thank Pristyn Care for their 100% safe and relieving laser treatments, here’s the testimonials section.
Carrying out surgeries involving sensitive areas like the rectum and the anus requires precision, experience, education, and the right equipment. Thanks to our great fortune, Pristine Care houses all of it under the same roof.
Their pile surgeons have years and years of expertise in treating patients suffering from all degrees of banks. This experience assures quality treatment to all patients.
So, do you know how easy it can be to treat piles in Hyderabad? All you need to do is get in touch with Pristine Care, and they’ll ensure you the best piles treatment in Hyderabad in the shortest brackets of time.
As all medical conditions require timely treatment, piles are no different. These enlarged hemorrhoid veins can trouble the tougplanet’s toughest humans, wedon’t want you to suffer with them.
Act quickly and get in touch with a certified LASER treatment center to treat your pile’s condition at the earliest opportunity.
If this was helpful, don’t forget to share it with your loved ones who may need help.