Since immemorial time, business has been seen the most important thing to run an economy. A business could be said as selling of goods and services to the consumer in exchange of something. Before this when the money wasn’t invented we use to do businesses as per the barter system. A system, which doesn’t, have any money. Things were exchanged for things and services. it was a very constrained system and lately in around 5000 B.C the metal coins were introduced. These metal coins were the ancient coins that carried different values. Many countries minted their own currencies and coins, as they were readily available and easy to use. As of now, we have moved forward. Technology is on its verge. We have reached the heights of what we can do; it has brought one thing that is advancement in every sector and especially the business sector. Our businesses are not only just constrained to one market or a small sector but there is much more to it. It’s not only one area that one can focus on, now the markets are big and all this is because of Internet.
Internet or world wide web has given a separate and a smart market to every marketer and business enterprise to grow and make their own name in the world. And as the name says world wide web, it is established all over. Different software has been developed by different companies to make work easy and in a compact way. Software like Saas is becoming prominent in business solutions. Saas is one that software which sale has reached to almost 10 million a year. Saas or software as a service is also used in cloud based computing. Cloud based computing is a computing where everything is uploaded on cloud and has its own certain backup.
How cloud services started?
In 20th century, a revolution came in the work when computers and PCs were introduced to world. Now people could do things in minutes easily. They use to save their important files and documents easily on their computers. From cassettes to VCR’s everything was in boom that time, it was period of technical revolution. Then, we came to Usb drives and hard disks to save our data, these disks provided us a most amazing option of saving all of our data at one place. And we still use them, but they have many cons if we talk about such as files get corrupted, viruses and so on.
Now we have taken a step forward towards this segment and have introduced Cloud services. These are the services which are IT based, that is on the network or over the internet. As the world is getting totally digitized, this service is the true example of elasticity and usefulness. It has a lot more benefits than any other service that we have used till now. One can’t lose his/her data in this unless or until you yourself delete it. It’s mainly based on the software network SaaS, Iaas and Paas that is Software as a service, Infrastructure as a service and Platform as a service respectively.
Cloud services are basically of two types that are public and Private:
- In public service, one can easily access to multiple services on Internet. Paas, Iaas, and Saas are the example of public service.
- Whereas if we talk about the private services then they are the services that provides service to the single organization unlike in the Public which provide services to multiple one. In this cloud service, may include one or more service such as Migration, application rationalization and so on.
Like Saas there are other software that has their own work and domain all these software’s runs on a network. For example, ERP, CAD construction for architecture, Tally for financial services, CRM (customer relation marketing). All these software’s have their own benefits and their prices. There are many different companies selling software but what to trust is the matter of concern. A good software carries certain characteristics over a fake one that needs to signified.
- Prevention of Data Loss: As organizations continue using cloud storage, the risk for data loss is more extensive. These Software offers unique, safe and reliable solutions for data backup to ensure the prevention of data loss.
- Prevention of Security Breaches: Threats from the breach of security are even more extensive and dangerous as compared to the threats from data loss. Not only are cloud-servers susceptible to ransomware and malware, but also a host of other security threats. Backup office 365 software offers robust protection against any security breaches and ensures that sensitive information is neither lost nor compromised.
- Fast Recovery: In case of a crash or loss of any data, RTOs may be achieved in just 15 seconds as the backup may be directly loaded from storage and no movement of data is necessary including features of remote and automated recovery.
- Flexible and Convenient Storage options: Backup Office 365 software provides a plethora of convenient storage options for the user to choose from.
- Scalable Software: While cloud-operations are themselves scalable to handle the dynamic needs of growing enterprises, Backup Office 365 software ensures that the security, restoration and storage needs of the organization are also effectively met with as the enterprise grows
Seeing all these characteristics of cloud backup and software, you can ascertain what exactly you want and what the benefits of this software are. CRM, customer relations and marketing is utmost thing needed for any business. It includes many things like 360-degree customer support, live chats, business phone system, call centers and more,
The software comes in a package also and that is cheaper comparatively. They have 100% customer satisfaction rate. CRM also includes a major aspect that is social media marketing. Social media marketing has been proved to be one of the most important marketing techniques of this era. It has a very big reach as half of the world is sailing on social media these days. You might need to pay subscription fees if you want to know more about the functionality.