Touching 30? And worried that you don’t look hot enough as any other chic, maybe in her 20s?Well worry not as what we have here is a list of seven ways that will sure make you look hot!
- Embrace your age- There is nothing sexier than been comfortable in your skin and age. For instance if you’re 25 and unconfident, you will look shabbier than a person who is 30 but got the confidence to accept their age. So just like you enjoy your teens and twenties, you must also understand that getting older is a part of life that no one can stop or reverse. So enjoy it as much as you can and step out in the crowd like a breath of fresh air.
- Highlight- Choose the colors that suit you best and highlight your best features and disguise the rest. Use make up on your skin to reduce the fine lines and puffiness around the eyes and strategically apply lipstick to give the perfect shape to your lips. (Quick Tip- Don’t use chemical based makeup, rather stick to naturals or minerals).Colors also matter when choosing your clothes. If you’re healthy, stick to darker colors on the heavier parts and flaunt the best ones with bright colors. Don’t get too flashy about your makeup or clothes, just remember to KISS- Keep It Simple Silly!
- Cleanse your face- It’s okay to apply makeup when meeting people but the moment you step home, make sure you cleanse and moisture your skin. Not just once but remember to do this process twice. The first time will remove the make-up and the second will help the pores to clean and the skin to become pollutants and toxins free.
- Eat Healthy, Drink a lot- It has been clinically proven that people who eat healthy foods and in right amounts save themselves from premature ageing and look younger than people who eat foolishly. Include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet in case you haven’t already started. Avoid junk and fatty food as they make the skin paler and saggy. Another thing that should not be avoided at any cost is drinking at least 1.5 liters of water each day. The more water you drink, the healthier and fitter you look. So keep eating and drinking healthy and you should be good to go.
- Shaping the brows- We may not always realize but eyebrows are a very important part of the face and need to be in perfect shape. Don’t keep the brows too arched since the older we get, the wrinkled skin between the eyes and the brows becomes. So keep them straight, clean and in shape with your face.
- Facial- Resort to frequent facials and skin bleaching as you start ageing. Bleaching takes the skin stains away and facials keep the skin fresh and cleansed. Also make it a point to visit the dermatologist every once in a while to understand how your skin is doing and what precautions you need to take to fulfill its deficiencies.
- Hit the gym- Whatever age you may be, you should always take care of yourself physically. Even if for 40 minutes, but you must go to the gym, walk or do any form of physical exercise each day to keep yourself fit. The fitter the better should be your motto in life. Then no matter what age you maybe, you will love each bit of your existence.
Just remember that age is just a number as long as you love yourself, just the way you are!
Author’s Bio: Sonam is a mom of one year old daughter and contributes to different online magazines and sites on beauty, parenting and travel. She covers wonderful beauty tips on her own site named Beautytipsandideas.com.