As an Instagram user, a major challenge that you will always face in an attempt to create traffic to your account is gaining followers and maintaining their engagement and participation. Creating followers and keeping their participation is completely different, as one does not guarantee the other.
This overview looks into how to get followers and ensure that your followers’ participation and engagement are enhanced, resulting in more likes.
These approaches include;
Using popular hashtags
Hashtags help in categorizing pictures using keywords, and they help them get discovered by users. Using several or many of these hashtag keywords increases your pictures’ probability of being visited and even shared.
One way of ensuring that you only use popular hashtags is to search the trending hashtags and use some for your picture.
Use pictures that appeal to users
Aside from using Instagram as a platform for posting any picture, it is always prudent to use those pictures that will captivate the users’ interest, especially if you aim to engage the users and gain likes from them. Use clear, high quality, and relevant pictures for what you want to portray.
READ MORE :
- Important Cyber Security Tips for Your Australian Online Business
- Business Website Tips And Tricks For Design
- A Few Tips For Preparing Your House For The Winter
- BonkLive Streaming App| Best Free Broadcasting App For Your Mobile
- How To Register For MediaTek Smartphone Design Training?
As a rule of thumb, avoid the following;
- Avoid posting a picture several times consecutively, as the users will lose interest in it.
- Posting similar pictures in a single posting- especially serially or grouped together
- Posting pictures of the obvious- people are attracted to pictures of things that are out of the ordinary and are not fond of doing or seeing.
Active Instagram community member
Since you areand Instagram likes in a more simplified manner.
It is important to know that SEO is a key component in ensuring the popularity of any items posted on social media platforms. The use of apps makes it easier to carry out basic optimization by identifying keywords that can be used to categorize your pictures.
Walter is a business consultant in SEO and content marketing and a graduate in ICT-with a major in management of information systems, networks security, and online marketing. He is a proficient reader and writer on SEO and online marketing through Instagram likes.