Recently we have interviewed a couple of owners of major websites to find out whether a quality of hosting was one of the things that contributed to the success of their virtual deal. An unambiguous answer of every single owner was “definitely, yes”. Therefore, with a full confidence we can state that before launching your own website, you must prepare a substantial foundation for its success. While companies like HostingServicesLab have already proven their reliability and guarantee flawless work, other services still need a closer look. But why exactly hosting quality is so essential? Let’s consider this issue together!
Most of the websites nowadays are created for business purposes. Needless to say that the Internet is a powerful tool of the influence. What happens when you choose the wrong host?
1. Your revenue suffers. Flawless work of the website can attract the clients and develop your business. As the site goes down so does the revenue. The weak and unprofessional website, in fact, can’t attract lots of potential customers. Therefore, avarice can play against you!
2. Your SEO ranking decreases. If a person googles “resume writing company” and your website appears among the first five positions, your chances of being chosen rapidly increase. The weak website, obviously, is unable to provide you a good SEO ranking due to the lack of competitiveness.
3. Security reduction. Bad host companies simply can’t provide a strong security against malware attacks, which can greatly unsettle your website and the business itself.
It seems like these 3 reasons are enough for you to understand the importance of the good hosting.
Pay Close Attention
Unfortunately, nowadays it becomes difficult to understand whether a hosting company is professional and reliable. Use the following hints for choosing a hosting service:
1. Shared, VPS, dedicated and managed hosting cover different functions. Thereby, fit different purposes. Familiarize with the specific features of each hosting and decide what option meets your needs.
2. The aforementioned types of hosting also offer different levels of customer support. Some of them don’t even have a well-developed support team, thus, customers are supposed to fix all issues on their own. So, before signing a contract make sure that a company will manage to help you in a difficult situation.
3. Ensure that a hosting service can guarantee a stable uptime as the work of your website defines the amount of your revenue.
4. An important moment, which is usually ignored by most of the hosting companies – a simple interest and a bit of dedication to the deal they are involved. A company must show that the result of their work doesn’t end when they provide you with a host. The result of the work keeps on lasting, so you could see a promotion and development of your website. A good host company cares about the fate of the websites based on their host. In fact, this moment is seen at the very beginning of the partnership.
5. The hosting company must prove that it will be able to increase the traffic as your business grows. The good feature of the host service is an ability to adjust to the changes of your website and provide a proper platform for its development.
6. Obviously, without a research devoted to the company, it’s reckless to apply for a host. You must be sure that the service has already provided a specific amount of clients with a quality hosting. For this purpose, it’s essential to check out the feedbacks and compare a set of reviews.
Keep in mind – you will succeed only when you invest in it enough money, time, patience, and dedication. Start by choosing a quality host!